Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. check with SkylineV35 - he's had some paintwork done, but not sure where
  2. that took you longer than normal papa
  3. that'd blast me through one ear and out the other
  4. that reminds me...............need a step ladder too
  5. and skinflints found me that saddle yet ?
  6. not exactly gonna match the £17 we we're all looking to achieve
  7. ioneabee

    370Z Nismo

    I don't think it's because they're all the same make but, when I change my exhaust and, if I'm still not happy with the sound, I may consider HFC's again, just not Berks, but follow on with your thinking, it may well have to be the same manufacturer. You probably haven't got a CEL because of them darned good Cosworths I gave you, which you cleaned, made all the difference removing them thar scottish midges made all the difference
  8. ioneabee

    370Z Nismo

    I know mine isn't Nismo, but to comment on the CEL's or lack of them in my case - I have a full Berks system including the Berks HFC's ........ and no CEL's ever (he says firmly planting fist on wood)
  9. have you got my saddle ready yet
  10. I play underwater hockey
  11. when I saw it, I wondered whether it would result in an eventual refusal
  12. ioneabee

    370Z Nismo

    nope - because my bluetooth is on too
  13. ioneabee

    370Z Nismo

    it charges my HTC One - I'm assuming that the internal systems are the same as my GT Edition
  14. and just bought one of these to go with it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331318572517
  15. yeah, when I say dopey , I mean as in stupid crazy type they are just nuts
  16. I hope you've taken insurance out on him - boxers can be expensive later on in life is he as mad and dare I say it............as dopey as most boxers
  17. that does look good..............green is so, yesterday
  18. Dan the man seems to have cured it (for now)
  19. I run malwarebytes - so no issues there Steve Dan - will try that now
  20. I get a lot of hanging in videos when using firefox - switch to IE and the video runs fine any suggestions on what to look for - I've already un-installed and re-installed it with no success
  21. I was sort of expecting this ....
  22. and ..................... we always suspected you were a bit strange
  23. is that a flux capacitor in the boot ?
  24. Will370z ruined my bank account for me ................ don't listen to him
×
×
  • Create New...