Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. bloody hell - I've just been hunting this morning (co-incidental or what) - as I need some replacements ............ but 500 gsm ? - I was looking around the 300 mark although I'm looking for wax buffing off towels as opposed to QD
  2. ioneabee

    Spacers

    25mm all round http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/75841-fitting-25mm-spacers-idiots-guide/
  3. I had a courtesy Juke once - interior plastics are awful (the one I had anyway - probably poverty spec), but wasn't impressed
  4. you need to have a chat with SkylineV35
  5. says someone driving a BMW they're actually very good - wifey loved ours and didn't really want to exchange it - plenty of room in it - managed to carry 2 Timps in it once
  6. Honda CR-V ............. bullet proof
  7. I bet she hasn't saved you any though
  8. from faceplant ....... and I quote "Yummy breakfast before heading home to see my Daisy & wait for my sweet to come home from his project weekendí ½í²•" awww - there's lovely
  9. do we not do that in May ?
  10. christ - there was nothing left of it
  11. thats what the S stands for .... "Synchro".......... so no, its not "Sports" mode
  12. for christs sake - in, out....in, out.... in, out ...... make up your bloody minds
  13. what lens are you using to take these ?
  14. aw look - the doggie waves ..... without any help
  15. hence its on parentheses
  16. never seen it on telly before ...... for obvious "grown up" reasons seen it on here a few times
  17. Happy Birthday
  18. When do you use your rear windscreen? as I'm leaving the ferraris and porsches behind
  19. very rare for drains to freeze . ..... there's too much heat generated from composting you know what
  20. or possibly washing
  21. please DON'T cobble together some garden canes - if they come apart down there - the only way of getting them out again (most likely is to dig the drains up) - left there will eventually lead to more problems - invest in some proper drain rods that screw together just a quick google http://www.screwfix.com/p/bailey-steel-jointed-black-drain-rod-set-12-pieces/78472?kpid=78472&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&kpid=78472&cm_mmc=Google-_-Shopping%20-%20Hand%20Tools-_-Shopping%20-%20Hand%20Tools&gclid=CKyopMrGqsMCFafLtAodP1QA-Q - so not particularly expensive
  22. also consider - if the house is empty for long(ish) periods the water in any internal traps (under sinks/baths/showers etc)can evaporate and subsequently allowing smells into the house
×
×
  • Create New...