Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. didn't know that - all my doors unlock if i press the button on the door
  2. ^^ have the satisfaction of knowing they will be chased - you'll get virtually nothing for it but ...
  3. I had that one and have to say its rubbish in comparison to the Envy
  4. You what!??! Nothing was mentioned about me not being able to handle the car!?! what thread have you been reading!? I have had zero incidents, no close calls, nothing! not you
  5. I wouldn't say he got a hard time ... its just he hadn't really done his homework and it sounded like he wasn't really ready for a 300bhp rear wheel drive car
  6. never gonna fix that focussing issue though or is it camera shake due to a wobbly hand
  7. its blue - there-in lies the problem
  8. :lol: do you know what ..... that might actually work
  9. pmsl - i refer to my previous post ....... tools, blame and workmen
  10. seriously ............ its time to give whatever camera you have to Mrs K - we all know what you're good at ..... and what you're not
  11. thats no better (or worse) than the blackvue ........ do like the "analogue" speedo though
  12. 60 Seconds too slow as usual buddy. and I was quicker than Granville Only on the first post, ...anyway I'm still taller than you though from what I've heard/seen so that's a win for me. if you're not careful ........ I'll climb on that skirting board ladder and bite your ankle
  13. 60 Seconds too slow as usual buddy. and I was quicker than Granville
  14. it a poor workman who blames his tools
  15. I was just going to suggest that Mrs K take them from now on
  16. Don't you actually have one of those? I miiiight have
  17. my personal advice would be get a year driving under your belt (not in a performance sports car) - be patient ........your time will come
  18. with the buckets full of de-hydrated water ?
  19. did you put them next to the skirting board ladder ?
  20. ... or even bay parking
  21. somebody else "nearly" didn't
  22. ^ I don't like that one
  23. 2012 - well I never .......... 1st time for everything i see mind you this one stood out from all the usual member enlargement ads etc
×
×
  • Create New...