Mate of mine was -6 or so and he had both of his eyes done about 16 years ago, he's in his mid 50's now and its only in the last 12 months that he's started wearing reading glasses.
Pete
strange - I was told i would still need glasses at the end of the procedure and even then the chances are it wouldn't work effectively
luck of the draw - it depends who you're with and how they nominate it
I was hit nearly 5 years ago (my car was parked) - I just have to declare it as a no fault claim
edit
as Dan said it makes none or very little difference on mine
Sorry - I must have mis-read your question - if its Black Rose ............ it has to be a GT Edition
some-one (for whatever reason) must have removed the stripes
We should all call him up....Feel free to call me on my direct line: +447031960881
yeah, but it might cost £10 a second
Its a mobile number, not sure you can have premium rate numbers on a mobile.
oh yes you can
I really hope so mate and hope you've done your homework
There is roughly a 95% success rate.............but I wouldn't want to be one of the 5%
unfortunately it wouldn't work for me as I'm -6.5 and -5.75