Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ioneabee

    Servicing kits

    any chance you're branching into this area as well ?
  2. I don't do manuals - I'm a mans man
  3. I thought the police / cps did not need a complainant - they can decide themselves whether to pursue it
  4. does this come up because the service is due ? as in the title - there's plenty of oil in it and still nice and clean also - had a quote for labour only service - do any of our traders on here do a P3 fluids etc package ?
  5. hmmmmmmm :cloud9: I soooo want to go back
  6. Google is your friend.... http://www.radiotime...jeremy-clarkson not there - but that'll do just as well .................. unless Will knows something different ?
  7. Sky have said he's not family friendly and therefore not interested ... Netflix appears to be the hot "gossip" favourite at the moment
  8. strangely - so can I
  9. good to see you've got your sensible head screwed on - so many people go with their hearts
  10. Torqen and Tarmac
  11. I don't see Granville appearing in it ........... gay or not
  12. you're just pi**ed that you didn't make the top 20 but ............... Amos.... who the hell is Amos
  13. ^^ absolutely that
  14. in fact - just this very second on Radio 2, Chris Evans has said NO again
  15. except he's already publicly refused it
  16. does it fit to all the original fixings or is there some bodging required ? also how do you check fluid levels ?
  17. ^^ what he said
  18. and he hasn't got a zed anymore he might have a caravan now though
  19. well done - great news lesson learnt now ?
  20. Chris Evans has ruled himself out
  21. Happy big 'un today
  22. re the paint work................ you've missed a bit B)
  23. turquoise ............ which is basically blue
×
×
  • Create New...