Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. is it wrong of me to say whilst big is fine,,,,,, but it also has to fit the room
  2. upside - this will look good downside - you'll have to wash them more often
  3. are we in america ? litre my good man, litre
  4. I like that body colour... but those wheels are a bit plain for me
  5. because he literally takes it apart
  6. ^^ x2 on that
  7. The manual for 36 k says :- Engine Oil Oil Filter Brake Fluid Air Cleaner Filter Air Conditioner Filter what brands/types/quantity do I need - list away folks it also say diff oil - but only under "severe driving conditions" which I don't do I have a local garage doing it for labour only
  8. absolutely
  9. I don't think it is - it shows radio detail and song trcks as published, but i think its FM I could be wrong
  10. except the spoilt votes get counted too - so the statistics will be there
  11. who's going to shout for everyone to shut up and gather up for the pre-drive talk you'll have to come for that bit and then you can wander your merry old whichever way .... farm lanes, dirt tracks are your speciality
  12. agreed ............. but you would catch those that can't be arsed, because its too much hassle
  13. I mentioned no names
  14. trouble is Dave - those two are both older and faster................well one of them is (faster) the other one, if he stopped getting lost might catch up at some point
  15. I'm of a personal opinion that it should be compulsory to vote what you do with that vote when you get there / postal is up to you ie put a big line through the whole lot or choose one prick over another but you should vote 1. you can complain as much as you like (because you've voted) 2. the country gets a much more balanced opinion of who should be in charge 3. people died trying to make sure the common man/woman got the vote its a no-brainer as far as i'm concerned let the flaming begin
  16. there are a couple of disks floating around here
  17. If you're really a man's man, you wouldn't even ask the question. Just keep driving and see if something breaks. ahem this is a bad idea! or go with my wifes version ........... turn up the radio
  18. Granvilles looking for a ban I have super powers now you know
  19. he wanted a cuddle and then thought better of it my missus multi-tasking
  20. Jobs a carrot
  21. global thermonuclear war
  22. I'm due a P3 - 36000 miles (in fact i'm now at 37k and a bit)
  23. had this one today (been having similar for a few weeks though) do you think I should open the attached ".doc" file Customer No : 22328 Email address : my email address Attached file name : 22328_201512.doc Dear Customer Please find attached your UK Fuels invoice for ISO Week 201512. If you have any queries regarding your e-bill you can contact us at invoices@ebillinvoice.com. Alternatively you can log on to your account at www.velocitycardmanagement.com to review your transactions and manage your account online.
×
×
  • Create New...