Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. thats a big pigeon then my bets are on seagulls - and that sh#ts caustic
  2. How dirty was it?! The worst I usually have is a couple of hairs & a twig or two. Think I might time everything next Friday just for fun. he's single .................... 'nuff said :lol:
  3. I was going to put a "like" on that steve......but maybe i shouldn't
  4. I'm so close - but no zed with me - otherwise i'd drop down for a pint just about to drop the daughter into Port Regis school for her weeks residential course with the NCO (National Childrens Orchestra)
  5. blue skies and nice countryside just sayin'
  6. I'm sorry but you're doing this all wrong this car was from the 1970's ...... its supposed to have misaligned panels, bits falling off, bits rusting off ...........its what they did so to make this authentic, you really need to re-think how you're doing this and don't forget once its done, it will need to leave a trail of oil and break down every 5 minutes :stir:
  7. that does look good in white
  8. ^^ there speaks the man with no children ............... - but I agree - my kids behave ... or else
  9. is it parked outside your "orangery" at the bottom of the estate ?
  10. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/96696-i-need-a-nice-early-summer/#entry1461221
  11. as I recall everyone was slagging off your abilities to write a decent and coherent for sale ad
  12. all the above
  13. .................amazeballs
  14. i haggled .................... a lot
  15. how come £1200 ???? I'm on 19's and the total from Preseli Tyres was less than £800 - you're on 18's ?
  16. seriously !!!!! ????? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3032607/Great-British-Bake-host-Sue-Perkins-bookies-favourite-replace-Jeremy-Clarkson-Gear-host-flurry-bets.html
  17. Wish i'd known this, I spent 670 on Falkens 452s .....but they are pretty good. remind me not to follow you round North Wales with those ditch finders
  18. did you chat to him or just perv and drool
  19. hence, I haven't put the reg number up
  20. the wife and I bought our 1st new car not long after we got married it was a 1996 ford escort - surely its been scrapped by now and the plate is available, but searching on the dvla and other sites its not there any suggestions ?
  21. I know ................. but i like to poke the bear
  22. won't he put the cap on it the wrong way round
×
×
  • Create New...