Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. weeee dooooo
  2. I just love the signs above cash machines that say "free cash" ........ well ok then, lets have it
  3. I wonder what the percentage "genuine" response is (excluding those that just want to play with the troll)
  4. yep - did both those
  5. Payco - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281268429519?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Adrian - a big feck off one
  6. well all I can say is ............... I won't be using a clay bar ever again that is soooooo much easier and far less risky
  7. a few years ago I had an old toyota Corolla (worth about £800) that a 30 tonne truck reversed over the top of (unbelievable scenario - but true) insurance company gave me a choice of a mitsubishi Carisma or a shogun pinin - had never driven anything like the pinin before, so went for that but again the hire car cost was more than the payout value on the toyota
  8. being a cynic ................ I doubt it
  9. from 18-19k (ish)
  10. please start a "for sale" ad if you're selling items Pete Dibs on the dead horse, I have a plan for the head Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I'll have whats left ............... I have contacts in tesco (other brands are also available)
  11. my mother had her tail docked though ..........
  12. where the hell did you manage to get a piccie of my daddy
  13. talking of saddles - have you sorted one for me yet
  14. as you know, I'm a surveyor - so built my own house.............. to my exacting standards
  15. funnily enough I received a call this afternoon from someone stating I'd had a non-fault claim within the last 2 years ................ my comment "really ........ I'm afraid i don't recall anything ???" ............ they hung up
  16. I wondered how long before you showed your face on this thread
  17. be prepared for people leaning over to look in the car / engine area ...... and bang their cameras / belt buckles / hand bags against your paint work
  18. holy ........... you could've bought (nearly) another 370 for that
  19. popular area ? probably talking out of my *ss, but campsites in Pembrokeshire get booked up pretty quickly
  20. guessing............. but you may be a bit limited now due to late booking ?
  21. uh oh ................... selling soon to be replaced with a 370 ?
  22. but .............. you've all looked
  23. thought the title might get you one tracked minded air heads looking 9 months of blue / black jeans on cream leather
  24. £10 says pterodactyl lol I'll take that bet
×
×
  • Create New...