Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I couldn't live without a rear wiper.............well, maybe a tad overstated, but..
  2. is that what they call "brute force and ignorance ..."
  3. same type of advert - different "car" (if you can use that word to describe whats been "built")
  4. because it was fun ... end /thread but methinks he has serious quality issues (particularly in the cabin)
  5. Instant ban! Haha, good to see another opinion as obviously the Z and Mustang have a similar following given this post. Using the US MPG and doing a rough calculation the V8 should get around 25 UK MPG combined. Not too bad really, better than I thought! Holy crap, that's 10 MPG better than I'm getting now, reason in itself to buy one man math at its best
  6. :lol: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2919804/Traffic-warden-slaps-WHEELIE-BIN-parking-ticket-left-blocking-road-double-yellow-lines.html ya gota love Carmarthen
  7. what else do you use FK for ?
  8. confuscius say...
  9. Will is quite focused enough thankyou
  10. in the router settings page
  11. I just thought it appropriate to your name
  12. what............they salt those roads around you....what for ? - its just cows use that road isn't it
  13. Yep. Including fingers. It's worse than superglue and takes months to clean off
  14. Probably wont be there in the morning... :scare: Nah, can't you see he's got a security gate. Nobody could possibly get passed that. "past" ... even you set 'em up Granville.... and I'll knock 'em down
  15. Probably wont be there in the morning... :scare: Nah, can't you see he's got a security gate. Nobody could possibly get passed that. "past" ... even
  16. seriously ? the most talked about event / get together of the year ? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94124-wales-2015-initial-info/
  17. no chance of throwing up this time ?
  18. 1. Mudman - R6 ***, Arriving Friday 11am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 2. 350zedd - EY57*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 3. Zedd - EX54*** Arriving Friday 4pm Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat/Sun 4. SHEZZA - B9 *** Arriving Friday 12 am, Drives Sat & Sun, Accom booked Fri/Sat 5. ioneabee CV61 *** arrive Fri, drives Sat Sun. Accom booked Fri/Sat
  19. I think I might know now who's been fiddling with my title !!!
  20. and I'll repeat that ... IS IT IN YET
  21. ioneabee

    MPSS and snow

    all snow is different................its like leaves on railway lines
  22. ^^ this is true... however whats the point of having a performance engine running on "sub" grade fuel which pulls back that performance and actually does run the risk of breaking it. the line thats been used before (and I don't mean to be rude here) but if you can't afford to run it, perhaps you should be looking at / bought something else
  23. I bought my son a Seat Arosa 1litre - insurance in his name, wifey and I as named drivers, cost 1st year about £700, 2nd year (still not done his test) about £650 last time I checked it should go back to about £700-800 ish once he passes (he's 18)
  24. repost .... but it is funny I thought he was calling him Sammy
×
×
  • Create New...