Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. only 4" ?? they have to improve the heat loss value to 0.16 u value - 4" definately won't do that (should be more like 10")
  2. its called "the green deal" - however, this is effectively a loan or charge on the property - if you sell the house the charge remains on the property - to me this is not a good deal !! as prospective buyers will be turned off by the fact that not only do they have a mortguage to deal with but a loan
  3. I would think you need to squirt it into the lock mechanism, not the keyhole ?
  4. 2 things 1. that has got to be the most boring person i've ever listened to 2.why does the japanese language run on and on and on (seemingly) and the translation says it in about 3 words ?
  5. oh, gawd................there's another one ?
  6. he's gotta get that - even if he then just sticks it on display (or he could learn to "drift")
  7. ha - you guys have no idea how to please a woman - lightweights !! I've got her over the years - a wheel barrow (even put a pink bow on it - how thoughtful is that eh ?!!), and the best one methinks was a loo seat (she was so excited about this one that she even wanted me to fit it on xmas day - )
  8. Now you're just rubbing it in everones faces
  9. happy birthday
  10. Nitrous Oxide doesn't that go in a zed as well
  11. I like you .............................but, TC's taller than me
  12. I was once stood at a bar (or at least peering over the lip) turned round to ask my friends what they wanted to drink and got a complete eyefull (nearly lost my eyesight) of a very tall (to me) and very well endowed lady - it does have its uses, being of the smaller stature variety
  13. thats not him !!!!!
  14. then they (and us) live by the consequences - it still wouldn't happen though - not enough are that stupid
  15. I've always argued for this
  16. I never ever ever ever want to go to Russia
  17. go direct to your local dealer - give them the part number and its usually in next day
  18. got mine from envy
  19. oh dear...................but which set of pictures are you referring to LRF4N's or SMD's
  20. Looked like good fun - but.................I don't get the out of focus/blurring of the vid ........................ made my eyes hurt (pipe and slippers may also be needed)
  21. had my "springs" re-done last year by the dealer - worked fine until now - I'm guessing the cold weather is affecting it
  22. i put this up 12 months ago
  23. yep - no butter required
×
×
  • Create New...