Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ah, but has he started chewing the legs of the chair yet
  2. 81 by 5:00pm (10hrs)................not looking good is it
  3. 51 by 2:00pm (7 hrs)
  4. its a cartoon for christs sake !!!!!
  5. have done with it and just sell the child , you won't regret it
  6. thats just unexcusable
  7. 32 in 5hrs - 12:00pm
  8. I'm a firm believer that it should be compulsory to vote (an of course spoil it if you so wish - but you have voted and thats what counts) 973 on my electoral list Including postals (185 down as postals)
  9. 13 in 3hrs - 'cos I'm obviously bored I'll post running updates
  10. ahh - bugger - sorry to hear that - hope it comes back ok (or not at all)
  11. well here I am since 06:20am this morning in a village hall with bugger all to do - luckily I have basic internet connection through my phone ho-hum - roll on 10pm
  12. sounds like a case for the ombudsman really - I would say sloppy administration you need to discuss it with the officer concerned and explain the bereavement etc - these usually go away, mainly because of the likely bad publicity they will get but....... ??
  13. I never know how to work this out - so 20 (for example) vouchers at 10p off (upto max 50p off) per litre - what is the maximum you should be paying for these
  14. update Massive :thumbs: :thumbs: for Bassetts Swansea Nissan new locking wheel nut key arrived in the post today - no arguements - just, here you go sir, sorry for any inconvenience, anything else we can do for you today :clap:
  15. The only way I've ever seen 40mpg is when I've reset the guage whilst doing a steady 50-55 on a dual carriageway - as soon as you start varying for traffic, roundabouts and various other road conditions etc it soon drops back, but I would say a respectably 33 could easily be maintained
  16. not if it was "agricultural"
  17. bit counter to business that isn't it Ian - I'm sure you want your work to come back, so you can do it again .. .. .. ..
  18. hmmm. now let me see :dry:
  19. I think I'd probably stick a load of timber underneath to be sure
  20. Oy - knicking my lines now eh ?
  21. do they come in a pair or is that £330 each
  22. I used to have one with Mickey Mouse - I was 8 at the time though
  23. +1
  24. I like doing the revup on the traffic lights and when they turn to green, just watch em go and tootle off in a different direction
×
×
  • Create New...