Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Just what proportion of product reviews (say on Amazon) have been written by the vendor ?
  2. Nope - think your the first
  3. Painted ones are usually a couple of days powder coating is same day
  4. oh - I thought he worked for a local high street bank when I saw the pic of the tat
  5. ioneabee

    New Project

    No wonder its got no engine !! (i don't think I would have wanted it if it was still in there)
  6. only a couple of days ago to be fair (unless it was up before that again)
  7. that would be me then
  8. anyone used one of these (domestically - not on the zed) - are they any good, recomendations ? particularly for an oven thinking of the missus's xmas pressie this year let the flaming begin
  9. never a truer word said by an accountant
  10. I like the way she grabs your arm - thats gonna help a lot
  11. things are starting to make sense
  12. methinks a bit unlikely though
  13. breathing issues !!!!
  14. ahmen to that - the team has fallen apart WTF is that all about
  15. spare tyre .............around the middle now
  16. it won't be any good without William Shatner and Leanard Nemoy in it
  17. in that case - it will be 11mm, 12mm, 13mm or 14mm ......................simples ..................glad to help
  18. Why is she normally bald with no lippy? And WHAT exactly is wrong with Bald and no lippy huh well one out of two any way Dave
  19. Mine got changed last year - but now that the cold weather has hit - it's doing it again (don't know if they used the updated part number though)
  20. you can but try ?
  21. clay bar
  22. I can't commit yet - sons AS levels over that date and daughter may be inducted into the National Youth Orchestra but will do so as soon as I can
  23. Happy Birthday tyre maester
×
×
  • Create New...