Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. After doing the merry-go round yesterday (with the comparison sites) - I had 3 different quotes from the same company for exactly the same product 1. at £180 2. at £184 3. at £220 go figure - on entering the actual site, though it confirmed the 1st figure this price rather surprised me to say the least - as i thought it must be wrong !!
  2. if both parties are happy with the deal, then its a win win situation
  3. make sure you get it valued yourself first then by a local "reputable" estate agent, so that you know how much to try and haggle
  4. they will offer you silly money though
  5. went into our local comet expecting to find a few bargains ..............not a hope, their prices were still in excess of on-line stores - as an example, a shop soiled 18" monitor was going for over £100 - generally available for about £80 new ditto a sysco broadband modem etc etc
  6. anyone had much experience with these ? just done the usual search (including those on here) and priviledge have come up with the best price...................£180.20 - thats £100 reduction on last year with tesco ncd protected 10k miles courtesy car (ford ka or the like but not unexpected) commuting and domestic etc
  7. depends how old you are .......but mostly, no - try a different insurer
  8. should we be congratulating him or commisserating ?
  9. more moey for fuel
  10. certainly not broken down old crocks that have smoke damage as well
  11. does it turn blue if you connect a bluetooth device - if so thats it
  12. mind, as far as I can tell everyone who has commented is well past their 40th if not 50th .................
  13. they took her literally then ?
  14. and anyway - HIS NAME IS william !!!!!!!!!!
  15. I don't
  16. I can only say your user name in the voice of Rowan Atkinson
  17. I'll ask him if he has a "proper" web page
  18. I logged out of facebook and clicked the link and saw it ..................it must just be you
  19. my cousins facebook page as a tattoo artist http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Uppercutrevolution-Ink/158831780809307 I haven't let him go near me (not because he's no good - I think he is....but I'm no expert)................but because I'm too chicken
  20. your number plate is all wonky
  21. I use rainx but the problem is the smear when the wipers are used I have honestly never ever cleaned my wipers and never had a smear.... I recon there is a slight imperfection on the wiper, it would wind me up too and I would just buy a new wiper... they are new wipers - it was happening on the originals - so replaced them and still happening !! so if this doesn't work.........I'll have no other choice but to scrap the car
  22. I use rainx but the problem is the smear when the wipers are used
  23. oem just bought some white vinegar - so we will see apply white vinegar with ????, wipe off with "un-used" chippy paper - got that Apply the vinegar with the chips not malty enough
  24. oem just bought some white vinegar - so we will see apply white vinegar with ????, wipe off with "un-used" chippy paper - got that
×
×
  • Create New...