Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. and off we go again
  2. :thumbs: :thumbs:
  3. I was all over him like a rash love it when they try it on like that - makes it interesting - 'cos I know I can find more
  4. I'll have you know someone actually offered me a tank full to go away .......................and he was serious
  5. christ they're bloody cheap down there with you
  6. and bob and keyser have the perfect solution - search out their build thread
  7. so does italics mean sarcasm
  8. oi - just 'cos I'm not your BCO - I know peple
  9. Oh right! But here's one that you will recognise. í ½í±œ ah yes - the forum lock
  10. ioneabee

    Show me yours?

    I thought it was going to be something completely different..........................then i was proved correct with a final photo of smd's hairy leg
  11. until he thought he could leave brown stains on my black rose
  12. Only if we get one of the lovely forum sprinkles to join me! that would be smd then But he's not a sprinkle! I thought you'd met him Once and I didn't get that close! I take it you have, as you appear to be so knowledgeable on this subject! met him for the 1st time at the last wales meet in May - he was very friendly
  13. unless you're really super good !!! - what are the chances that you'd notice the difference between 97, 98 & 99 ron - I wouldn't
  14. Only if we get one of the lovely forum sprinkles to join me! that would be smd then But he's not a sprinkle! I thought you'd met him
  15. Only if we get one of the lovely forum sprinkles to join me! that would be smd then
  16. they recognise the posh beetles but most people don't know what the zed is
  17. whilst smd and bbk are around - it'll never end
  18. do you get to play this time or you gonna have to do the photoshoot run again ?
  19. ah, there it is
  20. where'z the counter ?
×
×
  • Create New...