Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Are you after a prefect badge Pike? hmm, that means he would have to be promoted to a corporal - so couldn't be private pike - he'd have to be corporal Jones then
  2. :p :p haha - had to edit that one as well - as I posted too many emoticons
  3. Photobucket Account . . . is the way forward yeah - but it was just for quicky sarcy posts
  4. now emptied so the reason is - we all have a limited amount we can put on the system
  5. ah.......................4.31mb of 1mb (allowed) ???
  6. nope - moved it also into "my photos" - tried basic uploader and advanced - still failed
  7. yes - and on the whole I do - but if I just want to put a little 'n up - it don't appear to be working ??
  8. tried just uploading a small jpg (9.21kb) file from my desktop using "attach file" and keep getting "error This upload failed" - any suggestions
  9. I average 27 day to day, but on a long run can get over 30 i'm in a similar situation to you in respect of finding super, so tend to run 95 and 99 alternate half fills ( which in my crude mind would average out at 97 ? Ron) my two pennies worth ps by the way Black Rose is the best colour
  10. +2 on this one - just seems to fit :wink:
  11. seriously on the edge of control
  12. probably, but I seriously hope not
  13. this is my local Tesco - Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire - they don't do 99Ron though !!!
  14. have I missed something - where's Rosie - not on an "unofficial" tour of the UK again ?
  15. Really, what part are you from? I am a Manly boy. If you want any tips etc mate drop me a pm. My fiancee and I went travelling for 5 months and did the whole east coast MacQuarie Fields NSW
  16. I grew up outside Sydney - whereabout you goin ?
  17. it would be very harsh of them not to sort this for the sake of a few days
  18. ioneabee

    370 vid

    Only when your driving matey. I think ?? the advertising blurb said it was 4.9 But it is a nice color . :wink: can't think of any COLOUR more boring than silver..................oh, wait....
  19. ioneabee

    370 vid

    4.8 secs 0-60 ??? - I thought it was 5.2
  20. ioneabee

    automatics

    just remember to keep your left foot firmly planted on the floor
  21. shame they don't wriggle anymore
×
×
  • Create New...