Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Hi Will thought you bought builder49's 350z ? - this section is for the anniversary edition of the 370 or am i mixig you up with someone else ?
  2. yeah............... .......he washed it when I said "detailer" - he washes cars (does it properly mind - wash mit and all that) - so haven't had a chance to see if there is any difference yet.......but I suspect not I'll have a go over on detailing world as well
  3. what do you mean by "mechanical issue" - wiper arm ? - 'cos those are fresh blades in there (replaced when it 1st started) - OEM ones as well and since it both sides ..................???
  4. 'nuff said
  5. or just "pull"
  6. really like the finished article above bit too much red on the interior for me though - but definately wouldn't say no
  7. ah, but since I will be empowered on 'tinternet - I can post any "picture" of me I like - as an example this is my latest photo
  8. No further comment needed :lol:
  9. tried all sorts now - going to see a "detailer" this afternoon to see if he can throw any light on it
  10. That has GOT to be your dream girl!!! Nope. She's nearly 50 years old. don't think SMD is quite 50 yet (tho I could be mistaken ????)
  11. is that Russias' idea of a pop video or is it just porn ?
  12. its SMD wearing a wig - surprised you hadn't worked that out
  13. 2nd part of vid duly ignored
  14. Errr not before they are 18 at least you have 6 months (less actually - 25th june) - I hear you like a challenge
  15. can you build one for my 16 and a half year old as well
  16. He did..................but you've blocked them from your memory - hence why you're so confused now
  17. I quite like it (not sure about the lip - would have to see it in the flesh) - but 285 tyres at the rear.....crickey
  18. Just an issue with having a rubbish phone he says - owning a iphone, oh my, that is rich :lol: :lol:
  19. tint colour - same as mine, but as I recall it cost about £75 - SW Wales though
  20. silver lining and all that Roger
  21. Wouldn`t want Joe public spoiling our party, What if the 2 remaining rooms were taken by some eco warriors & turned up in Prius`s do you think they would feel intimidated would just love to see that happen
  22. hmmm - definately on "something" - their price to me is £180 - £300 + £350 voluntary excess - must be you ???? :wink:
  23. I do - and would stop them watching that episode - not because of the programme content, which was pretty harmless, but just ........... because
  24. oh, bugger - didn't spot the date
×
×
  • Create New...