Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm with Doogy on this - we used to call it the "dad dance" - nice to know that us "older" folk are "hip" again
  2. Will pairing not be a problem? It's a like for like unit and I have no ideal if there would be a pairing problem. I've heard that it is ........but ?
  3. one word........................warranty !!!! but I suspect its either a reception issue (locally) or a Radio 2 broadcast issue (hoping) this morning it worked perfectly - this afternoon - buggered again !!!!! ?????
  4. The red one needs lowering and could probably do with a wheel diameter increase - say from 4' to 5'
  5. put shovel down....................when in hole......stop digging
  6. but well worth watching many times over
  7. not this then ????
  8. slow motion impact - bet the pilot was cacking himself as he could see it happening didn't have time to bend over and kiss his a** goodbye
  9. OK - fed up of this now driving home tonight 17:20 and it was showing as Steve Wright when it should at the least be saying Simon Mayo can those with 2010 on connect premium do me a favour and tune in to Radio 2 and see whether you're getting the correct info for programme presenter and songs as said previously Radio one is working
  10. I've marked this to follow as well - hmm black rose strut brace, - nope - think the red would look just damn fine
  11. oi !!!!
  12. surf board more like but - as before, if you like it, its your car
  13. erm.........h-hmm
  14. so when you say "your local dealership" - do you mean bassets in swansea ? thats where I got mine from - very friendly, helpful and a good deal
  15. give it to Wasso - that'll polish up nicely
  16. welcome - I'm from the "sunny" Pembrokeshire so there are a few of us about - it's just that the south wales coast is quite stretched
  17. and thats "too"
  18. I was soooo waiting for that
  19. of course its a none story - its the Daily Mail - so your point is ? :lol:
  20. probably a repost - but this is the 1st I've heard of it anyway http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274962/Rowan-Atkinson-Mr-Bean-gets-1m-prang-payout-premium-soars-60-000-year.html#axzz2KIVbObEb poor old Mr Bean
  21. how friendly ?
  22. I'm 31. Its a compliment, I'm officially an old git 4 weeks today 60 in 4 weeks time - you can retire on your ill gotten over charged weekend rates then Oh I thought 50 was old git status? I'm not an old git in 4 weeks time then.. ok - will re-phrase that then 50 in 4 weeks time - you can retire on your ill gotten over charged weekend rates then
  23. Tarmac is (or has) branched out and can get 'zausts for lots of different makes - so I hear
×
×
  • Create New...