Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. excellent response there by SuperStu
  2. You are more Babbage had to look that up
  3. its the old BBC Basic code then ?
  4. bed it is then.................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz IF "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" heard by wife GET "thumped" by wife Else "Roll Over" ????
  5. it's not upsetting us old(er) farts - ours is an awful lot less than that
  6. I'm feeling very picked upon
  7. You and me both explain - 'cos I don't know what an sql error is anyway I run a database system so use SQL everyday, Structured Query Language SELECT FROM forum.members WHERE height < 1.2m AND firstname = "Andrew" so all those here meeting that criteria are filtered out ???? ..................hmm, only me then
  8. You and me both explain - 'cos I don't know what an sql error is anyway
  9. fixed that for you
  10. I keep getting the following errors - tonight in particular from 19:30(ish) to 20:15
  11. all of 40Bhp.................but he's going to supercharge it and bring it up to 60-70 ish
  12. cheat - you edited it !!!
  13. are you insinuating something Colin ?
  14. doogy wins the biscuit he reckons once its finished it will be worth in the region of £35,000...............but will probably have spent close on £40,000
  15. nope - not far enough down the letter tree
  16. and it was 1932
  17. nearly - its not a TA
  18. model no on a post card please
  19. good job there and lovely artistic photo's too
  20. "The Gooners" - wasn't that a childrens film in the 1990's ?
  21. Who says it cost him anything there's a lot of things SMD doesn't appear to pay for
  22. you seem to have a smuch paint on the table ............?????
×
×
  • Create New...