Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. don't worry - we're good at spending other peoples money
  2. if you have children .................. you will know what real packaging is
  3. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2294872/B-Witched-opt-daring-midriff-exposing-rodeo-inspired-outfits-club-performance.html
  4. Mick and Paddy were fishing on the Irish shoreline when Mick pulled out a cigar. Finding he had No matches, he asked Paddy for a light. 'Ya, sure, I tink I haff a lighter,' Paddy replied and then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long. 'My God, man!' exclaimed Mick, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. 'Where'd yew git dat monster?' 'Well,' replied Paddy, 'I got it from my Genie.' 'You haff a fecking Genie?' Mick asked. 'Ya, sure. It's right here in my tackle box,' says Paddy. 'Could I see him?' Paddy opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie. Addressing the Genie, Mick says, 'Hey dere! I'm a good pal of your master. Will you grant me one wish?' 'Yes, I will,' says the Genie. So Mick asks the Genie for a million bucks. The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Mick sitting there waiting for his million bucks. Shortly, the Irish sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks flying directly overhead. Over the roar of the one million ducks Mick yells at Paddy, 'What the hell? I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!' Paddy answers, 'Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hard of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10 inch Bic?'
  5. Never in a month of sundays !!!! edited - as in - the only response you'll get off that type is unprintable here
  6. Thats not a wave
  7. It was bright blue skies and sunshine here in Wales today (no surprise considering yesterday's victory) purple looks good though
  8. well, yes - two fingers often offends
  9. It was very noisy in my household
  10. tried on vista and win 7 - downloaded the version that was available on the MS download site for this hardware gonna get an RMA now - clearly not correct !!
  11. as in my sig - Berks full cat back + Berks HFC - not sure anyone else has this same setup, so couldn't say whether it would be same but should be similar
  12. it's not a great recording to be fair have a listen to mine - https://www.youtube....h?v=CBQR4JAQTsQ its more of a hiss than a rattle
  13. gone through the reviews now - none of them mention anything other than plug and play - no synchro button mentioned - just plug it in, install drivers for keyboard and mouse additional functions - looks like this is faulty
  14. nope - nothing
  15. ok - tried it on a different pc - installed software 1st as you recomended Dan - still nothing - it recognises the dongle, but just doesn't recognise any activity from keyboard or mouse. older version of wireless kit always had a link button to synchronise them (posted as Dave responded - but as above - no recessed buttons)
  16. definately not one in the box................but have downloaded the software from MS anyway and still no workey
  17. just 3 pictures unpack put in batteries plug in dongle
  18. None came with it - assumed self install from the dongle, but went to microsoft anyway - downloaded intelipoint 8.2 - still nothing
  19. Anyone got one of these ? I can't get them to work at all The usb dongle shows up in device manager and windows "pinks" when its plugged in or removed, but can't get the mouse or keyboard to link to it - there's no "link button" on any of the devices !!
  20. don't know - sorry but only one wheel ???? - most people use 4
  21. wheel .................what wheel I see no wheel
×
×
  • Create New...