Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. ok - so the last part of the vin numer as above is 0400433 - which is later than the above, but that would be saying that all numbers after (not before) are affected ????
  2. bronze ?????? - thats seriously grey !! have you had a test for colour blindness ? lately
  3. I've had a call from the Swansea garage saying mine is affected - where do I find the VIN number though - there's some numbers in the door shut on a sticker ? but I thought they were on a metal tag in the bay ?
  4. its easter school holidays - he's supposed to be home
  5. ignore the A, B, C etc rating its a load of old baloney instead ask them for the actual U value of the windows they are supplying - this is the thermal transmittance value (or heat loss) - the lower the number the better The maximum at the moment is 1.6 - if they're higher than that ie 1.7, 1.8 etc then they are not conforming to the latest minimum standards you will pay big bucks for windows around 1.1-1.2, but anything between 1.3-1.5 will be good also check that the fitter is "FENSA" registered - its a scheme that syas they are "trained" and allowed to install without going through building regs if they are not FENSA registered, then they must make an application to the Local Authority - there's usually a minimum charge of anywhere between £50 and £150 (depending on the LA hope that helps
  6. think it might melt the side steps
  7. ah will - its only money...................you can't take it with you
  8. This shell do for starters ?
  9. so when you starting on my sons car then (haven't bought him one yet mind)
  10. I can just hear Tarmac rubbing his hands in good old fashioned Fagin style
  11. sign me up only when you promise to rev it over 3000rpm I didn't know it went that high
  12. 99 for me with double flake though
  13. Nope - that seems pretty decent considering what you've done my Bridgestones are a bit unusual in that I've done 17K on them and still a couple left in them, but the only time I get to play is/will be at the wales meet
  14. There's a theory that a highly polished surface attracts them - they see themselves reflected and ...................... the end result is history
  15. silver 350z ragtop with (I think) a veilside front end on saturday 6th April
  16. and she only does cupboard love anyway
  17. stop it, stop it, stop it - it's difficult enough knowing it's still a month or more away
  18. great pics and videos but................ just what is a "tree fiddy"
  19. :scare: :scare: (for each tyre) You after a record? wasn't trying to................but now that you mention it
×
×
  • Create New...