Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm sure there's a website somewhere that will give you a real meaning to these dreams of yours
  2. Use the applicator and don't smother it on. Use sparingly. i'm possibly using too much then - I apply it with a kitchen sponge (the one with the green scourer on the back (don't use the scourer though))
  3. all your posts show your current post count
  4. ioneabee

    Upgrade

  5. I know a carpenter down my way - they call him "lump hammer" - because if it don't fit (which is often), he uses a lump hammer to amke it fit
  6. don't know - mines free for 3 years Ian is the Branch manager - very approachable (as he should be) - tell him you're on here and ask what he can do - no harm in asking
  7. mines Tea please
  8. Yes and I would hope nobody would just post without thinking it through or going through the 'proper' stages.... You've been here long enough to know that isnt true i suspect sarcasm here
  9. 8) get involved and quote your own insurance cost (bragging rights only)
  10. watched it all now - I would say 95% of the accidents are caused by the bikers - too fast, too wet, undertaking, overtaking, and what gives them the right to think that they squeeze through any gap in a line of traffic - scraping by your car as they go (and this is from the point of view of an ex-biker as well)
  11. that'll be the majority of them then - just like the rest of us
  12. nah - its white - millions of those around - common as muck
  13. Without trying to be deliberately and irritatingly pedantic, you don't have to prove anything. They do, in court. yes but if its their word against your - the magistrate will usually go with the PC
  14. the phrase - "famous last words" springs to mind
  15. if it makes it easier dip - i only drink halves
  16. I did Bassets in swansea - but I'm still in warranty
  17. could have been worse.............could have been BBK
  18. Since it was Humpy who was involved .......................... that brings all sorts of connotations to mind
  19. No - I'm about 1/5th your size
  20. it does indeed - I have a silver CR-V and that shows nothing after 3 months of not being washed
  21. go on - go for it
  22. the trouble with the eucalyptus one is that you will get two bears clinging to it
×
×
  • Create New...