Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. How do you get the endurance gel to look matt - every time i do it, it comes out shiny
  2. I'm sure he'll travel far and wide to find a companion
  3. still looking to get a certain young lady to agree for her location on the archipelago darn sarf
  4. it just looks as if its too big for the car and about to fall off
  5. it'd be quite a sight though wouldn't it
  6. are you referring to the wooly kind or the 42 odd zedder blindly following the one in front
  7. corrected that for you
  8. did he make that rear end himself - it's hideous (my opinion only)
  9. ooer missus - i'm nearly half a legend
  10. Just had a phone call from Nissan Swansea - mine isn't in the recall, so won't be going in - as I thought, the manager just gave his first thoughts without checking
  11. I think I remember him saying Carmarthen
  12. it didn't look as if they were going that fast either everything seemed to happen in slow motion
  13. so restoring is not a cheap option then........................ :lol: ;)
  14. yeeha ....................what do I win :yahoo:
  15. my guesses for all 11 are now in - I'm hopeful
  16. that one went straight to the green room as I recall
  17. all on his own again don't tell him that we've secretly switched hotels
  18. run......................... run for your lives
  19. but still one of the funniest natural clips out there
  20. you said it yourself - "London" I live out in the south west corner of wales and mine is £230 - so yep, definately a personal and location thing - best advice I can give you - move house
  21. - sorted ps BBK you're only a nats whisker away from NielMH by the looks of that - are you sharing a room with him
×
×
  • Create New...