Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. are you also running the RE050's as well - they're particularly noisy and others have said that when they changed it was much better
  2. as requested you like black shiny ones then ?
  3. I'd love one - but they are soooooo long
  4. Ususally if you use black circles (aka Tesco) they will send you to a local - ring that local direct and get a price from them - usually cheaper !!
  5. Me either, also you never called Haha Me either, also you never called Haha don't know what you're laughing at........................I know that car park quite well and remember a.............
  6. I haven't grown any since way back then - so not much point
  7. In an old car when it was icy and i put the demister on two handprints showed up on the rear screen and a footprint on the windscreen, I could have cleaned them off but it kept bringing back happy memories I don't think I'd have been able to achieve that - even if it was in a mini
  8. The family was obviously aware of his passion for the zeds - I take it they asked for you all to park there as part of the arrangements
  9. I bought mine (18months ago) for £31k - so thats another 4K dropped off
  10. That would mean she would be allowed to drive it and he would have to teach her.....................definately no seats then
  11. Nothing wrong with it. Its obviously the managers company car and its minging on the inside backseats covered in mud and there is a slight odour of wet dog and no bloody fuel in it. Drives like a canal boat wollowy and slow. ok - would agree with that - it at least needs to be clean (and not smelly) - fuel, well, you'd be using more in the zed, just don't put much in
  12. yes - would have been nice, but whats wrong with the x-trail - I like it when I get given something completely different (would prefer it wasn't a note though)
  13. After his pic earlier in the thread I best show our very own Mr PotatoMod If you look REALLY carefully you can just see Will in the background trying to hide ps Will's the short one
  14. just get a few of the mods to turn their backs on you and you'll recognise them
  15. The valleys are very deep and the adjacent mountains very high
  16. ditto - what Ekona said - it's not a contract until either a written acceptance or money changes hands
  17. The police officer must be pretty naieve if he's gotta ask them what they're doing we'll send BBK over to explain
  18. ioneabee

    Wheel nuts

    and I bet you would say that 'cos "Ray" told you so
  19. there are a few down that way http://www.pinmaps.n...maps/#350370zuk and http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53749-pinmaps-pm-me-your-location/page__hl__pinmaps
  20. edit on second thoughts we just have to look at Mrs Keyser - she MUST be colour blind to let Keyser get away with those colours
  21. neon
  22. I didn't think women were affected by colour blindness
  23. yep - thought so I suspect he's read the recall - noted that he's sold 2 in the last 2 years - better call them in (without properly checking)
  24. email I sent to swansea "Apparently a recall has been issued for a steering lock failure which immobilises the car Can you check to see if mine is applicable and let me know" email reply from Swansea " Hi Andrew, I believe that there has just been on issued, I will get Tina in service to call you and book it in. Regards" so is that them just saying we'll do it anyway ? irrespective of whether it needs it ?????
  25. nope - still heading for a
×
×
  • Create New...