Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. and he said I've probably still got about 4000-5000 miles still left in my Bridgestones (if I carry on like i am) - I'm nearly upto 17000 miles now
  2. Looking a bit rusty under your bonnet now
  3. ok - piccie time the colour match is spot on and he's done a brilliant job - £75 per wheel (fronts done only) - I (or my wife) haven't managed to damage the rear ones yet !!!! unfortunately - different lighting conditions from original to now don't compare well - so I've included the rear ones to show the match Front Right - as originally damaged Front Right - refurbed Rear Right - as original Front Left - as originally damaged Front Left - Refurbed Rear Left - as original The owner of the garage refused to tell me how he matched them - said its his secret !!!! - but this is where I had it done www.alloyrefurb.net so overall - apart from the missus making my pocket £150 lighter - very pleased and would recomend him reviewing the front and rear pic - they still look different on here - but I can confirm they are a good match
  4. well - daughters room decorated and new furniture assembled and erected loads of brownie points earned - are we ready to rumble ?
  5. ah, you went for the common colour
  6. I only met him the once on the Wales run last year - he was really friendly and welcoming on my first forum outing - my heartfelt condolences to Amy and his family
  7. hopefully mine too, collected in October 2011 - so unlikely to have been sat around for over a uear and a half - but will check my VIN number when I get the car back
  8. Same colour (hopefully) Jay - not brave enough for pink or orange or purple.........
  9. Well - car finally gone in ...... including locking wheel nut key Pick her up on Saturday Piccies to follow
  10. Well done Hope you've gone for the best colour
  11. cheers - i'll price one up for them and let them know
  12. ioneabee

    Wheels wanted

    yep - but using them ..............sorry
  13. A friends mini notebook - shows charging although seems to be intermittent and will only charge upto 16% (but still shows charging - just doesn't go past this number) is this a fault with a. the battery b. the charger c. the power inverter socket
  14. Black wheels do look good against the Grey
  15. See the 370Z warranty forum...I know you've read it still no idea what you're talking about - I've heard of one gearbox failure - was it yours ? - put a link up to a warranty failure ? or do you mean this one http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/62179-car-gone-in-for-a-new-gearbox/
  16. GT Edition comes fully loaded - except parking sensors, but does have a reversing camera wasn't aware the Black edition (or otherwise known as anniversary edition) came with a camera as standard................could be wrong though
  17. No - that says "BKD" as in "Baked" his CupCakes - i rest my case
  18. neighbour of mine has a 335i - looks nice,but it is fairly quiet
  19. I added mine to interests, so I can just click on that, or you could even click on the link at top of the announcement and it takes you to the home page Yep - I can click on icon then in the announcement and that takes me there - I'm getting laziy in my old age..........an extra click to do - - - what is life coming to
  20. ok - cheers - done that now it gives me a link - but doesn't send me to the home page - just latest announcements or posts ?
  21. anyone know how I get to the facebook page (not the group one) and have it show up in my home page of facebook ?
  22. I don't get a rasp with mine - just the hiss when easing off - for me thats just right
  23. is it a steep drive then ? of when they collect (sorry couldn't resist)
×
×
  • Create New...