Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. kill me anyway
  2. I think I aslo heard the plate was supplied separately - which might mean the owner didn't fix it in place and still has it
  3. yeah - not exactly what i meant
  4. well, as the title really what is it what does it do what does it mean what does it feel like - in comparison to
  5. 3 words "glutten" "for" "punishment"
  6. I think its on the rear strut brace - assuming you have red calipers, red seats, anthracite wheels and anniversary written on the boot ?
  7. correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think the wheels turned that far
  8. 'cos critising is the easiest thing to do...............oh and they're only jealous - don't worry about it - ignore 'em
  9. I only know one Emmanuel
  10. I know people are gonna hate me - Mk2 TT quattro 1.9 tdi - stuck to the road like glue, was pretty quick and returned 50+ mpg
  11. Yep, the lass isn't making it much easier either... WOMEN! (no offence to the lovely ladies here) ignore it - its what I do she trys to throws the guilt trip my way - but it has no effect what soever - you'd have thought after 20 years of marriage she'd have realised that by now
  12. the one who smelt it dealt it
  13. +1 football is boring. and I thought it was just me
  14. Has anyone asked Tarmac yet ..................... just a thought
  15. wrong on soooo many levels ok, maybe the mk 1 TT - but the mk2 is good (i had one) the boxster - nothing wrong with that - sometimes its not about balls (it whats affordable and lets face it a boxster is more on a par with the zed)
  16. + 1 million million on the multiplas
  17. if thats for real - thats cheap !!!!!
  18. That would explain it - I had a low air pressure warning come up last week (after the alloys were repaired - he didn't inflate them enough) - so was fiddling with the setting trying to re-set the air pressure monitor ........ only it apparently doesn't need manually resetting
  19. 17,000 (plus a bit)
  20. its been around for a long time now - it was annoying then, its annoying now
×
×
  • Create New...