now here's an interesting one I've just triedlease a C1 @ £49 / month + vat for 2 years = £1411innitial insurance = £517after passing £2000he goes to uni in 18months anyway - so won't need a carthis could be workablehaven't checked if there are any restriction from the lease side - but can't see why there would be
just been trawling the gocompare etc sites
a 2001 998cc nissan micra S - whilst he's learning - figures coming in around the £600 mark - after he passes, even with such a tiny car, the price rockets to £2800 +
any suggestions ?
different car ?
I just bought a Tissot for just shy of £600 - love it - but can't believe i spent that much
my normal watch purchases are sub £20 - throw em away when they die, no probs
My parents are from the Manchester area - but we've lived down here most of my life and they still pronounce things like a newbie english person
they pronounce "cleddau" as "cledai" - when as you all know should be phonetically "clethai" - it drives me nuts ................. unless they do it on purpose ????
http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/55853-the-zed-ted-now-live/page__hl__zedley__st__120
this one for twobears to get her started
ok - scroll down to my post of zedley sat on the road name sign - no cheating by going further (well you can look at the rest of the photo's )
I can help with the pronu....pronoun ................. the way its said
but I'm not fluent at all - my son is (same as liam) but he won't be there
however, south walean welsh and north walean (aka GOG) are completely different
connect premium will be touch screen and have post code search
this is not a "special edition" - but there isn't enough info on the site to see if it has the GT pack - on a 10 plate I would suspect it will be though
that one also appears to have manually adjustable seats as well - so not sure now - 'cos I think the GT pack added electric adjustable seats