Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. adverts been pulled now - but saw it earlier.................in excess of 100K mileage though ?? - i can't remember whether it was a derv or petrol though ?
  2. that is unbelivably cheap
  3. 'cos your closer to the sun than the rest of us
  4. several series in - where have you been
  5. ioneabee

    Detail

    black does come up well doesn't it
  6. I innitialy thought that was BBK in the background, but then realised my error when I saw him holding hands with a girl
  7. garage near me quoted 110N - converts to 81ft/lbs
  8. you you've had a lot of plastic work done then ?
  9. ioneabee

    Ebay mats?

    Because I'm on building sites alot - I got a pair of cheap rubber ones on ebay - they've been in a year now and still holding up (cost about £20 IIRC) they do creep a little - but just a little tug every so often sorts that my originals are then still in pristine condition and go back in when I'm not working
  10. :lol: think you had a bit of overspray there
  11. ioneabee

    Uh,Oh.

    I would just refer you to this thread http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/59847-wifey-is-now-banned/page__hl__wifey I rest my case m'lud
  12. except I'm trying to lose weight
  13. was parked up this afternoon in an open car park - not many cars around, but I was only doing paperwork, so thought it safe to be next to something............ the female owner (mid 60's I'd say) of the car comes back - plenty of room between me and her - opens the car door - no problem, fishes around in the back seat - but she's holding her keys and box of cakes - decides it must be awkward and plonks her box of cakes on the bonnet of MY car My window is partly open and obviously I shout at her - she snatches it back up and is suitably embarrassed and apologetic - but thats only because I was there................UNBELIEVABLE
  14. erm..........it comes with locking wheel nuts
  15. taking my son and my two mates in about 3 weeks (gotta wait until the boys exams are finished tho) a boys night out (sort of)
  16. bloody diesel is now cheaper than super - I'm still paying £1.40 ish - it hasn't come down at all around my parts (standard and diesel has - but not super)
  17. what about this ? (quick search on halfords) http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_188423_langId_-1_categoryId_262358
  18. I keep hearing APC - I know it means "All Purpose Cleaner" - but does anyone have particular types / brand etc that is suitable
  19. true - but for me, still prefer the oem's
  20. to be honest - I haven't seen a better looking wheel than the oem rays on the 370 anyway
  21. as said at the end of some TV programmes "thats some hair"..............or something like that
  22. as said on the other thread on shell - every little helps
  23. 50litres x £1.40 = £70.00 with voucher 50litres x £1.30 = £65.00 or am I not getting it ???? oh bugger - meant £5.00
×
×
  • Create New...