Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I always do what I'm told by the female species - its much safer
  2. corrected that for you
  3. that post office van did well though
  4. corrected that for you
  5. or you could just ask BBK, if you just wanted a lawn mower
  6. ha - you think thats bad - someone has a photo of me and will
  7. you were obviously sat next to Buster watching him eat that "ice cream"
  8. ioneabee

    Which 4x4

    my missus has a CRV - been very good in all the snow and its the family car
  9. at least thats a tad better than the mankini that you wore last year
  10. I don't see where you were invited to that one Dip
  11. its certainly a very familiar colour
  12. ioneabee

    313-350z or 370z

    I got him to send over some pics of the interior specifically door pull and drivers side seat edge. Both pretty immaculate. Going to take a closer look on Sat. Next service is due in October apparently. Sorry for being an arse but what is connect premium exactly? Is this the touch screen GTR nav head? connect premium is the upgraded sat nav touch screen, post code search, hard drive for music etc
  13. dodo supernatural for me all the way - tried a few different ones, but always come back to this
  14. I did wait for the GT Edition to come out although part of me still hankers for the anniversary (or black) edition
  15. its normal to get a dust afterwards, however, you need to allow 24 hours in between coats
  16. ioneabee

    313-350z or 370z

    only down side I can see there (apart from above comments) - its not got connect premium
  17. ok - no probs - we'll give it a go
  18. do you mean connect premium
  19. smd is volunteering to help you out dip
  20. can you come and cut my grass too
  21. try this pissio my selfio laughingo = pissio fy hunan yn chwerthin
  22. Its good to see other people admiring your nutz as well BBK
  23. Mae'n troethio i lawr. or Pisio i lawr.
×
×
  • Create New...