Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. thats because he has shares
  2. Jayne seems to have lost her hair
  3. surprising as it may seem - he's smaller than me
  4. ask if you can play with her mini too
  5. thats quite painful, as i understand
  6. I didn't ask to be an old women it just happened. I'm 62 in July does this mean I can't come next year. LOL - talking about the male versions
  7. I don't know about girls .......................... but there were lots of old women there as i recall
  8. not for Rosie though - just drop her in at any local garage and I'm sure they'd get her there fine
  9. I've never heard that noise
  10. did you get round to checking out the wiring for the 370's ?
  11. why - are you stopping doing them ?
  12. was VERY impressed with the saturday night meal at the Moreton ......................... sorry Dave, did you not get to try it
  13. the other "mod" to consider is changing those damn awful Bridgestones - until I did mine, I didn't realise how bad they were - consider the Pilot Super Sports - Will is raving about them - I got the Sessantas (absolutely brilliant as well - but being discontinued) tyre road noise now gone crabbing when cold now gone tramlining now gone grip levels now even more amazing
  14. is that that with touch up paint - from the piccie it really does make a massive difference
  15. I had a very dirty zed by the time i got home and a few extra stone chips 'cos bockark wasn't quick enough (only kidding)
  16. Well if I had known we were visiting a farm I would have brought my wellies..... after all we are in wales and there were some black faced sheep watching the schenanigans - green wellies are arguably the best
  17. you said it - not me
  18. You stuck around But I moan about things that don't matter edited that for you
  19. nope - im chicken
  20. oo ooo oo - i soooo want to answer this graham.......................but i think you might ban me
  21. no higher than the 1.4
  22. the UP is too new - prices (that 've seen so far) are well over the budget however - just done gocompare on an arosa - coming back with similar insurance prices as the fox - so that widens the search
  23. group 2 insurances - makes a quite a difference for a learner driver
  24. any suggestions for sub £2,500 - preferably close to pembrokeshire its group 1 insurance i've tried ebay and autotrader - not getting many hits done some basic insurance tests - coming in at £700ish whilst he's supervised.................god help me when he passes, it rises to a minimum.............wait for it.....................£2700 suggestions or alternatives would be great ps I've tried Keyser and Buster, but there not playing ball
×
×
  • Create New...