Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I used to have one of them painted the steel wheels white with hammerite, put big spots on the front and added a rev counter - all on a 997cc car
  2. I was just gonna post - it sounds like Wasso
  3. that'll buff out no problem
  4. I bet you get no response to that but we can always hope
  5. ooer missus
  6. a friend of mine now seems to have to declare that she's been refused insurance - apparently she swore at some indians in whichever call centre I'll try and see what the end results were
  7. I call custard
  8. technically - yes - its a contract but - obviously no-one is going to try and enforce that
  9. You wish Unfortunately the pipe & flat cap brigade don't appreciate my humour I presume they're (on the whole) fairly mature
  10. Happy Birthday fella
  11. it'll be the bridgestones - when its time to change, don't replace with same get something else - i'm running ultrac sessantas, others are on Mitchellin Pilot super sports
  12. see - common as muck same as black rose zed drop tops in the Bournemouth area I believe
  13. thats some serious dedication
  14. holly crap - why would you do that to yourself I'm a tad allergic to pain........................it tends to make me cry
  15. Pinmaps is going subscription based so - i'll have a hunt round for another free one and try and transfer all the locations suggestions welcome
  16. where's doogy - he could wear that lumberjack shirt for real then !!!!!
  17. :lol: a new forum name is born :lol:
  18. That would also explain why blokes never look a woman in the eyes - he's talking to the brains :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...