Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. shall we have a go next at this then Will
  2. you're doing a cracking job on your car - looking
  3. I can't even pronounce it - it must be serious
  4. or pink - that look more pink to me SMD's favourite colour
  5. his other comment was "whats with the clearing of nasal passages......." - I won't go into detail - apparently those who've been to china will know what is being meant
  6. so ....................... you haven't seen your wife in 20 years ??? a colleague of mine came back from China last week - were you on the same tour ? he came back saying it was the biggest culture shock he'd ever been on
  7. I had a similar problem last year - it was an issue with the ip routing - one of the admins sorted it for me
  8. ioneabee

    Mine!!

    insurance wise - i had the same reaction from my missus - the zed is cheaper than the CR-V - go figure
  9. donuts can be quite expensive, I hear
  10. + a million on this - have a look at Tarmacs new website
  11. mmmmmm - what body kit is that
  12. :lol: :lol:
  13. that pair in latex..................:shudders to think:
  14. any progress / updates on the "repairs" and any police action with the hooligan
  15. I think you might have to permanently leave the lid off (where's that rainy day smilie)
  16. say what - you haven't even had it back yet and you're gonna rip it apart again
  17. I think I'd fit ok
  18. pace car - - you mean sweeper
  19. write into your local authority highway department - they will have a list of what and where
  20. I am now convinced - I bought the wrong car - I sooooo love that interior
  21. how many cc is that - sounds like a V8
  22. ha ha - so much brilliant :lol:
  23. Beer goggles needed ?
×
×
  • Create New...