Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. and we're off - give us a wave as we go by
  2. ^^ apparently that only applies to the female of the species as (according to my wife) they can multi-task - men can't - simples
  3. I have the Bosch - no problem rainx all over the windscreen tho, so they don't get used very much
  4. as most deliveries these days - they would have arrived in a mahooosive box anyway
  5. damn - you nearly had a sale - £117 for 4 - I would have gone for that
  6. Thanks. Im presuming theres no danger for those buying the add on spacers, its just simply a better more accurate feel if its hubcentric? looking at hubcentric 25mm rear spacers now. Already got frint from 4reLeather http://cougarstore.c...products_id=169 is that for a pair or for all 4 (ditto the 370 page) - its not very clear
  7. Looks good from here where abouts are you http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72832-location-location-location-maps/#entry1084946 ps I always chase my fellow south waleans
  8. ebay definately - but you should get them cheaper than that alternatively a 2 blade refill from Nissan direct (part code on the forum somewhere) for £12
  9. eeeewwww
  10. Why have you gone off the after shots already? no - just wasn't sure what it looked like before (just wanted to add more ridicule)
  11. really like that any before shots ?
  12. I wondered at what point in the commercial were they actually going to let everyone know what they were advertising
  13. yup - watch out I notice you're hiding Rosie from us - she can easily be located though - we'll just check the local Nissan dealers - I'm sure she'll be there somewhere
  14. I know the facebook bad parking page has been going for a while - but why does the first picture on the Daily Mail website have to be this one http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2347221/Drivers-park-named-shamed-Facebook-leaving-cars-precarious-positions.html
  15. 5 years old and its only done 13 K - wow welcome
  16. mods - can you lock this one now as I've started afresh http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72832-location-location-location-maps/
  17. http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html due to the demise of pinmaps ie it went subscription based - I've uploaded all locations to the YourGMap site So if anyone wants adding to the map - please PM me your "approximate" address and I'll add it to the above Also note - additional info can be added under your user name ie 350z Azure (or something equally obscure)
  18. ioneabee

    Mapping

    <a href="http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html">350z-370z-uk</A>
  19. https://maps.google....ps?hl=en&tab=wl is this one editable ? - without logging out from googlemaps ? ie can you add or delete etc can someone look and check back - ta
  20. probably best not to post your full post code on here - pm me and & i will add a location "near" to you also if wanted I can add what 350 / 370 version and colour you have
  21. http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html just making a start - how does this one look ? feedback welcome I can add all sorts of irrelevant data if necessary as well
  22. he said he was the beneficiary of the property - does that mean that the owner has passed away and the property left to him ???? does that make a difference I sort of get it - the baliffs had the wrong paperwork and the beneficiary knew this - however............and this is a big "however" - someone has NOT paid the bills - the bank ARE entitled to get their collatoral back - its just the way THAT particular baliff went about it ............ NOT acceptable
  23. Heard from SMD - I quote "love the car, used to have one just like it"
  24. it looks like we'll hear her first
×
×
  • Create New...