Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Will - you could get that tan without going into the boothe
  2. bugger - thought you were kidding
  3. I hold the cheeks of my zed just like this..................
  4. "Also, this has only been tested on average adults.. I'm 5-4 and she's 5-6." That's average? Useless guide! h...hmm - nothing wrong with 5'4"
  5. definately - this is a winner
  6. did you get the the photo of me sprawled across your bonnet - the one where you tried to "run" me down thats my story your honour, and I'm sticking to it
  7. ^^ +1
  8. worked a treat no more smears (and again awits SMD and BBK)
  9. nor required but I suspect it's a necessity
  10. these are the pitfalls of driving a performance car - the maintenance and running costs are higher if you can't afford to run it there is only one answer I'm afraid
  11. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/65936-smeary-windscreen/page__st__60 depends how deep - but this sorted my problem out - it is a glass polish
  12. took you a while to find that one didn't it
  13. just over - thats unlucky
  14. I rest my case
  15. yeah - goodness know what they would think of you
  16. welcome to the same club everyone else here is in (apart from BBK )
  17. its a bit of a pointless bit of kit really - best just use an mp3/4 player and plug it in and run everything off that
  18. did the owner of the lost rear bumper re-claim it and acknowledge your damage ?
  19. o oh - joy riders ?
  20. remember when Rosie did her solo tour........................
  21. Haydn was the other red faced one with the top down
  22. I may have to climb on forwards though
  23. I'll have you know I could climb on there without steps ...............................(turns back in a huff - 'cos we haven't got a smiley that does that)
×
×
  • Create New...