Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. hmmm - best I ever got was mid 40's and that was being very careful
  2. I had the earlier c220 - nice car but not very exciting
  3. sunshine peeking through clouds (intermittantly) and no wind in SW Wales
  4. they just begger belief some of them
  5. also use one garage against the other ie he's offering this, what can you add to that etc etc (its what i did and managed to get carpets mats and a tank full of fuel as the final clincher)
  6. one of the coolest videos I've seen oh, and nice zed too
  7. don't forget to wash them with a liquid detergent - not powder - some powder grains will remain and cause the inevitable problem
  8. 'cos I was thinking of talking to you in about 18months , oh well maybe not
  9. That looks like an oem exhaust - get yourself a proper one now.................talk to Tarmac or one of the other traders have fun
  10. the plenum always spoils the look doesn't it - get one off wasso ? looking good
  11. I say the following Tuesday
  12. MPSS price I had was actually £920 - but there was an offer on from Michelin knocking £40 off, bringing actual down to £880 local garage to me - http://www.stoddarttyres.co.uk/
  13. I'd bring my son if i could (he's fluent) - but he's in the middle of revising for his AS levels (how did he get that old - he is only just out of nappies) (he'll hate me for that, but hey, what are parents for but to emabarras their offspring )
  14. I wish mine had a grey undercoat
  15. not gonna happen anytime soon
  16. these are vredsteins Sipar cost = £780 for the 4 PSS were coming in at over £900
  17. so what exactly is Bennet coming in - he seems to have sold ALL the bits off his car
  18. How does that song go..........."slip sliding away............" 4 new boots now fitted as others have said amazed at the difference - tyre noise virtually gone and no tramlining either
  19. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318206/Dramatic-moment-garage-falls-builder-knocks-supporting-wall-removing-roof-first.html unfortunately (depending on your view point) - the darwin awards are for those who actually kill themselves but this one could help the human gene pool by trying again
  20. Beer - (this bits the phlegm in cheeks one) chll - sig yep - phonetically difficult - 'bout as close as i can get for you
  21. wouldn't dare aim that at the missus
  22. not a joking matter Dave I have even considered taking the 370 off the road for 6 months or so......................but then quickly discarded that
×
×
  • Create New...