Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. thats you sorted/b*ggered then
  2. bit harsh
  3. I thought that if a certain garment is thrown towards the ceiling and it doesn't stay there - its good to go the next day (quoting a certain trader) :lol:
  4. http://www.aviaspeedshop.co.uk/index.php also check with Ian (on here) for advice - a link for an earlier meet http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67812-meet-at-avia-autos-bridgend/
  5. I had mine done here http://www.alloyrefurb.net/Pages/default.aspx can't fault the colour match spira - where abouts you based http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53749-pinmaps-pm-me-your-location/page__hl__pinmaps
  6. Edinburgh has been dismissed as the courses contain too much Scottish Literature (no offense intended) - St Andrews is still a possibility (but looking unlikely - unless theres any royalty attending ) Warwick is the next on the hit list after those 2
  7. Ok - so the tour continues - this one is set for June https://maps.google....bed&hl=en&gl=uk total 750miles the question is (as if I didn't know the answer) - should I go in the Zed or in the Diesel Honda CRV ?
  8. Just an update to close this replacement set sent for - plugged in and worked straight away - no drivers necessary - The first one was obviously DOA thanks for all input
  9. ioneabee

    370...time

  10. ioneabee

    370...time

    well - i gotta try and lose some rubber
  11. ioneabee

    370...time

    I managed 6.1 at my first attempt (according to my son) - 2nd attempt failed completely - I just left a pair of 11's done that now, don't need to do it again
  12. gettin daahn wit unedukated innit :lol: :lol: I love keyboard warriors (unless aimed at me of course)
  13. He can boorow a set of jump leads off BBK as necessary
  14. I'll bring my wife - she can stay with you, but only on the condition she gets to park your car for you
  15. Cadburys Dairy Milk
  16. lots of letters after my name but the most important one is CDM
  17. and instead of an annoying ticking sound you will have an annoying sucking sound instead
  18. oi - less of the old well you did say you were white on the inside
  19. Snap. Kinda. I've got a great t shirt of the minstrels on it. And I'm gonna white myself up! Nah - we'll just peel you - job done
  20. there's a squirrels nest down by the radiator - gonna need a new boiler
  21. there'll be a lot of teeth sucking as well
  22. no arguement there
  23. yea - finally, an answer i understand :p
  24. I'll expand everyone says the zed has lots of torque
×
×
  • Create New...