Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. Thats not a Dog . . . . thats a fecking Horse It'd definately fit me on his back ..................... now where did BBK and SMD put that saddle ?
  2. I want to get the plate that was on the 1st new car that my wife and I bought - it was 1996 (N Reg) - so thinking that my old car has probably died by now - but can't find any listing of it any suggestions ?
  3. 65 locations and growing could add Bronzee down in NZ to expand it right out if she wants ?
  4. and never ever ever use hotmail again !!!!!
  5. what is ........... "that is all" ?
  6. strangely enough - it is illegal to shoot a seagull - god know why though - flying f'ing rats
  7. I didn't say big kids ................or in my case
  8. Makes mental note to ensure there are no dogs around during the Wales weekend or children !!
  9. :lol: love this bit good job though
  10. also note - your insurer will probably charge you an admin fee to change it
  11. I think your husband has got a lot to answer for !!
  12. yo bro ?
  13. Are you referring to me? yup
  14. silver spoon ?
  15. yep - his eventual sale of that on ebay was epic
  16. a yellow and purple chameleon ?
  17. talk to Ricey - he went to a Z4 and ermmm.....well, I'll let him explain
  18. just get a slice of Wasso
  19. so good - you quoted me twice ...........................but you might have a point ?
  20. just peel the end out and pull - if you need more help...................BBK will be along shortly
  21. hmmm hi-flo cats sound soooooo good you remember don't you Will ?
  22. 1 x oem full exhaust system inc cats (370z)
  23. cut wasso in half and bet it says Z right through the middle
  24. and you couldn't rely on that either
  25. If ever there was a point missed..........this was it. I applaud you young Jedi....... I am but your paddawan and have much to learn
×
×
  • Create New...