Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. why is it that someone (clown for example) can just take stunning pictures with any old bit of kit , whereas me........
  2. where's that butter
  3. I thought you used it when she kerbs your alloys except I lose every time
  4. she uses that app all the time
  5. my wife has the latest apple product .....................in fact she's using it now...................its the i-ron I'll get my coat
  6. http://www.humor4you.com/fundoc.asp?cat_id=29&image=backdoorn.jpg&cat_desc=Relationship carefull !!!!
  7. flashing ? I'll get mine too
  8. it makes you wonder what they would charge him with though ???
  9. A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking Dog For Sale.' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden. The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there. "Do you really talk?" he asks the dog. "Yes," the Labrador replies. After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, the man asks, "So, tell me your story." The Labrador looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I joined the SAS. "In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping. "I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years. But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals. I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired." The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog. "Ten quid," the owner says. "£10!!? But this dog is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?" "Because he's a lying bastard. He's never been out of the garden.."
  10. probably my wife !!! - the kerbing on mine were obviously immaculate conceptions
  11. :lol: no comment :lol:
  12. Oh yes climb right in and let me show you the magic Deal! I'd be careful though, as SMD's magic is special magic ie he lets you look in magic places where he's hidden his ???????
  13. I can only give a for Bassetts swansea Nissan - been good to me
  14. I noticed this in my local about 2 months ago - they were without 99 for about 3 weeks - in the end I rang their central office (as the store apparently does not control supply - its done remotely) - fuel was there the next day
  15. :lol: :blush: :surrender: :P
  16. now apparently wears PINK ...... according to Strictly
  17. hmmm - looks familiar as will370z will concurr - its a lovely colour and gets even better in the sunlight
  18. The harm that this particular election has done to the voting democratic process is IMHO immeasurable - the apathy its created will be long and far reaching (and I am in no way criticizing those who chose not to vote)
  19. 117 by 9:00pm - thats probably it give or take a possible few straglers (but i doubt it now) 973 on list - so thats 12% (excluding postals)
  20. I could hear one lady in a booth wrting an essay
  21. Have you checked it's the right one actually..............................erm....................YES (cheeky buggers, the lot of you)
  22. 110 by 7:00pm (12hrs) I swear the clock is not moving now
  23. bought 10 off ebay for £25 and will probably get a few more on the loo rolls as you say
  24. now gotta get back to the wheel refurber - but realistically this is going to be half term next year ie Feb time I think
  25. ha bloody ha
×
×
  • Create New...