Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I've got my 16yr old with me - you can show him what real zeditis is
  2. pm sent
  3. It was a fathers day present so didn't look at the price Strange how my son is here too though LOL
  4. will do :lol: :blackeye:
  5. Off up to Birmingham this afternoon to see the show tomorrow afternoon (sunday) if you spot me
  6. keep us updated on your tyre selection..........as mine are due soon now as well - 12,000 miles does that seem about right ?
  7. you've probably solved it, as most of the time they just use the remote access software to get the info they're after - however, I'd go with chesterfield on this and to be safe, start from scratch
  8. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/53749-pinmaps-pm-me-your-location/page__hl__pinmaps
  9. ioneabee

    Tapatalk

    ah, you could be right but isn't SMD the one wearing red ?
  10. unfortunately (or fortunately - whatever your viewpoint) mine is my daily but ....... how about a guide on how you did it
  11. ioneabee

    Tapatalk

    they must have gone there as thats definately grlnet with his back to us in the photo
  12. whats the difference between the manufacturers stated 330bhp and the tests that you guys run - is there a conversion factor to compare or are the original figures just erm...false
  13. As an idea of "eventually" what to charge - it cost me £70 for the rear window and the 2 small side lights to have it "professionally" done (if I remember rightly)
  14. wow ! thats some price - but it would cost me £100 + in fuel there and back cheers Will - piccies will be posted when its done
  15. Its the GT Ultimate - yes a limited number - but can't remember how many GT4 relates to the 350z
  16. decided to go down the paint route as it would be easier to touch up after my missus kerbs em again but will wait and see how the results are.........and if not happy, off to www.thewheelspecialist.co.uk in swansea
  17. I think I'd prefer it to say "ejector seat"
  18. so SMD must have a fair few now ? for bad jokes whats the "cut off"
  19. whats this by the way - I see it below my user name, but don't see it on anyone elses ? is it visible only to the member ?
  20. photobucket account and grab the image code and paste in
  21. Kev - you can't link to another "member only" forum - you need to grab the images and re-post them
  22. ok - booked in for next week with www.alloyrefurb.net - gonna try this for now and see how it comes out - photo's will be posted in due course
  23. I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you look where Doogy went ...... just to get away mmwhha (thats my eveil laugh)
  24. which brings in the phrase "we know where you live" into stark reallity
×
×
  • Create New...