Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. my cousin did that - got divorced, then re-married the same woman about 5 years later - 20 years down the line still together....go figure ??
  2. does it do 4g then ? i haven't kept up with the discussions ('cos its highly unlikely I'll get one - just way over priced in my opinion)
  3. Therein lies the problem - not a single politician lives in the real world (do we have a shooting gun smilie ?) Far too pleasant, I think a gallows pole smiley would suit better agreed - a gun would be far too quick
  4. Therein lies the problem - not a single politician lives in the real world (do we have a shooting gun smilie ?)
  5. ioneabee

    automatics

  6. love the 350z ginger paint to the toyota (camry ?) http://www.photoshoptroll.com/this-paint-on-my-car/
  7. Do you think that'll work with my HTC mobile
  8. Thought you'd sold the 350 though ? Are you getting/got a 370 then ?
  9. I'm due an upgrade now - currently have an HTC, but suspect this will be a lot more than I pay now The guy I deal with for my phones, has said lets wait a couple of months 'cos something else is coming up ???? but wouldn't say more. Now for him to say wait - also means he's doing himself out of an immediate commission (will get it eventually)
  10. me ? - nah sorry
  11. man, this fries my noodle!! you guys proper know your stuff!!!! i will read up on this later, when i got a few spare hours explain it to me after that will you
  12. Apart from the "danger" issues - no comment freewheeling will not help - consider - engine out of gear needs fuel to keep it running, now consider - leave in gear and coast down hill etc, no fuel needed to keep the engine ticking over = free mileage
  13. so excited - you've posted twice
  14. well it is actually, but fairly simple have had to run on 95 Ron for the last 3 weeks due to no supplies locally of the 98+ stuff, just been topping up £15-£20 a time - but actually ended up doing about 300miles on it - anyway, normal service was resumed last night and was able to fill from "fumes" level to full (£97.00 worth ) so the question - the ecu has likely wound the timing back to protect (as I understand it ) - how many miles (roughly) do I need to do before I can get back to normal "spirited"
  15. and toes and SMD will probably have other things crossed for you as well
  16. eewwww
  17. to another Andy
  18. or a welshman hello Dave
  19. hmmm - how should we be taking that ? I never said I didn't like brown Two a penny now now it would seem mate well - 3 anyway
  20. you still haven't put your rose tinted spectacles on have you - ask matron, I'm sure she'll lend you a pair
  21. crickey - I think I'm barely going to 12K out of mine (and I drive like a granny - in comparison to most in here )
  22. hmmm - how should we be taking that ?
  23. and post up some pics in this one viewtopic.php?f=162&t=58030 - you too Will
  24. You will also need a couple of pots of elbow grease to go with it - works a treat
×
×
  • Create New...