Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. nope - I have to agree - probably wasn't their fault but I was hardly going to look a gift horse in the mouth. but saying that - if I'd had to claim - they wouldn't have paid out - its possible as well that the refund only covered the self-employed bit, because I certainly didn't get back the full amount paid in
  2. I rang them, gave them all info I could think of - they sent me a cheque 30 days later I thought the self employment part was the bit that did it.....maybe not ?
  3. Under building Regs - providing the garage is already exempt ie detached and less than 30m square - then you don't need Bldg Regs either If it's either of those, then Bldg Regs will be required
  4. I asked for the insurance - so didn't count it as "mis-sold", however, during the period I became partially self employed - this obviously meant I wouldn't get anything - I telephoned my bank - all done over the phone, no form filling - I got £4.5K back I don't view it as a bonus - it was my money !!
  5. wanting one of these for my birthday - am i restricted to a Kindle or are there others out there ? recommendations ?
  6. cost over £40,000 new - really - mines a bargain then ????
  7. what can you say ?
  8. My best (or worse) was when I was young and stupid.....not that the second one there has changed much Met up with a bunch of squaddies in Germany drinking their lager and chased up by shorts (so I'm told anyway). The next day we were driving up to Hanburg (me in the passenger seat - obviously) deep breathing as you do when feeling that sh1tty, asked to pull over 'cos really wasn't feeling too good - collapsed out of the car in the foetal position with wrists, elbows etc all curling up tight - Friends running around without heads etc, but somebody sensible called an ambulance. When they eventually arrived - they stuck a paper bag over my head - not because I'm ugly - but to stop me hyperventilating - off to hospital, drip etc strange I've never really done that again
  9. also read about this - but its something to do with the barrel lock - the later ones end in a B code (not rembering exactly here) and the earlier ones in an A code - its these ones that have failed I think
  10. I get the tyre symbol light up on start up in the dash - so I'm guessing its on mine
  11. Doogys new V8 truck ?
  12. damn beat me to it
  13. aww - sorry will, didn't know about that last bit Berks cat back and Berks HFC all work well though
  14. think that was just a roadster issue - not berks stillen combo
  15. +1
  16. As this forum is the font of all knowledge My parents (in their late 70's) wnat to give me a monetary gift - but obviously don't want the tax man to get his mucky fingers on it. Any suggestions on how they should go about it - I'm obviously full tax paying etc
  17. just let him drive the zed - he's hooked just gotta teach him to drive now
  18. I is a very happy daddy 2 x A* 8 x A 2 x B definately not a chip off the old block
  19. christ - sounds like its about to take off
  20. Mostly on Azure blue Zeds where the owners are DIY lol:) this ??
  21. yes it does - can't help though - sorry
  22. where's yours gone ?
  23. who's is that - yours Dave or Ian's ? recent or old ?
  24. you honked, I was cool and royally waved silver 370 with 370 decals on the side - is that the "ultimate" version ? Monday 5:15pm
×
×
  • Create New...