Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I don't get it why would putting it in here help
  2. owned
  3. corrected that for you
  4. yep - agree - take SMD as a classic case - smooth svelt talker on here, then meet him in person and looks what yo gets
  5. Thats the "pre" connect premium as far as I can recall Hey ho, at least I looked apparently ....... someone else didn't
  6. Thats the "pre" connect premium as far as I can recall
  7. I didn't even know what "that" meant until I heard it being discussed on radio 2 a year or so ago ....... and then i had to look it up on t'internet.......bit of a shock then mind, trying to shut down all the pop ups Being from wales, you may know it as 'sheeping'.... But what's more distubing is that it was discussed on Radio 2..... "Being from wales, you may know it as 'sheeping'...." - thats what green wellies are for Radio 2 - thats why I innocently googled it
  8. I didn't even know what "that" meant until I heard it being discussed on radio 2 a year or so ago ....... and then i had to look it up on t'internet.......bit of a shock then mind, trying to shut down all the pop ups
  9. I fail to see where the sarcasm was - as stated on your double post and again here - 1/32 is correct and no buildings are shown - I can't help you if you don't bother to read
  10. nice piccie
  11. As per the other closed thread...........1/32 is correct - certainly, its the same as mine anyway
  12. @Dave loved that song when I was younger @spira definately........ although my missus was heard to mutter - "don't know why you bother, it'll only happen again.........."
  13. 1/32 mls is correct - but that zooms down to the road level (almost) - just no pretty pictures of buildings if thats what your talking about
  14. well - who'd have believed it - she's 1 year old today don't know where the time has gone
  15. I love this thread wish I could take pictures like these
  16. A man using Apple Maps walks into a bar. Or maybe a hospital... possibly a church?
  17. http://www.slimmingworld.com more that id need to see a surgeon to lop off a few inches can I have them
  18. did you have a paint job or powder coat ? - I'm still trying to decide
  19. Will drives with his nose on the steering wheel When I had a drive of Rosie I had to put the seat back quite a bit I think that might have been me - not quite sure how you'd mix the 2 of us up though
  20. my wife does this to me ............... "look how much I've saved you with these bargains" ....which we didn't need anyway
  21. I must have been done !!! just picked up mine and they cost alot more than everyone elses !! they cost me £12.90
  22. really !!!! ????? I seriously think they won't do that again in a hurry Aye, until they know where you park.... live and come back with a few heavys..... there is a time and place. Just remember there is always someone bigger and stronger than you they're all bigger than me
  23. really !!!! ????? I seriously think they won't do that again in a hurry
  24. Ok - bit of an update here I've had 2 prices back £86.50 / wheel - stripped, repaired, powder coated, laquered etc - all in one day - http://www.thewheelspecialist.co.uk £70 / wheel - stripped, repaired, painted, lacquered etc - over 2 days - http://www.alloyrefurb.net whats the difference between the 2 processes and which would you recommend
×
×
  • Create New...