Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. see - magic
  2. don't disagree with hardly any of the above, however, they have a massive amount of skill - are your reactions that quick doing 200mph ? the only time mine are that quick is when the missus throws something at me
  3. low air pressure is a different symbol Will methinks, I'm running out of rubber ??? - the rears are pretty thin on the outside edges (but fairly good on the inner edge), but I suspect I'm at the limit of the 25% tread rule ?
  4. - it was your fault
  5. two words sod off !!!!!!! hohum.............
  6. I wonder what it could mean ??? on a serious note though - how does it know ? same as the air pressure monitor - there's no sensor into the trye .................. so how does it do that I'll just go my "it's magic" theory for now..........................unless anyone know different ps sorry about quality of pick - the road was bumpy and my sons hand is not steady reaching across there
  7. ^^ really ???? overpaid - yes, but you can't see the skill ????
  8. This is definately personal
  9. new exhaust takes it from quiet purr to shouty roar (all in the best possible taste of course)
  10. thats a lot of extra weight you've added there to a 60 BHP car
  11. He got you good and proper there
  12. soooo jealous
  13. well, I was referring to Bronzee - 'cos she be a long way sarf - you Londoners think you're southeners don't you - not by a long shot
  14. any idea what this image is supposed to be ????
  15. so thats all good then - clarkson hates it - everyone else loves it
  16. booked in for a wind tunnel run next week :lol: another zed shed addition - you could fit a pipe to busters "bitch" and pipe it into a large cloche ??
  17. won't the aerodynamics of that want to lift you into the air
  18. I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:
  19. ^^ thats a good idea - never thought of doing that
×
×
  • Create New...