Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. seems to be a recurring theme Will - as I recall you knicked my megs endurance at the Wales meet in May
  2. I've just bought my first apple product...........so we can go with the i now
  3. Not enough time mate, I'm doing doughnuts after SuperCharging fixed that for you
  4. if this house is a recent new build - the developer gets extra brownie points under what is known as Code for Sustainable Homes - and home office forms part of this to be honest this part is a bit outdated as the technology has now outstripped the politicians
  5. strange that - I get the very same symptoms.......gotta be the car hasn't it, I mean what other common denominator could there be
  6. looks good is that painted finish or powder coat
  7. ahhhh, the blue mountains..............1st time I ever encountered snow (i grew up just outside sidney)
  8. currently doing my VAT and tax returns .........bored silly
  9. my son is well into it.....................but I just don't get it
  10. just bought an ipad air from currys....... @ £399.00 but £30 cash back + went through a cash back site - so £38 off - the offer may still be there for those who have recently taken the plunge ?
  11. and in any case they are only vw beetles at the end of the day
  12. O my !!!!
  13. Will - having just watched some........it won't help at the zedshed - 'cos what buster et al refer to as torque and HP is directly derived from O rings (donoughts) and there is no mention of that on those vids
  14. that still doesn't explain why you've lost from "approx" 330 HP down to 308 HP - I call custard on all these "mods"
  15. which bit of fluff has given you that much extra ? no - wait - I've read that wrong................."only" 308 - you seem to have lost some ponies
  16. They do on mine although its just the lettering that shines through
  17. lets just say it all works now - as SMD will verify I'm sure
  18. ^^ pointless post entry for the year
  19. never had any problem with mine
  20. House looks brilliant Ian................oh, liking your little girl as well
  21. yes they do - 2 halves brilliant news - well done (oh, and your missus)
  22. I was an audi driver don't recall me doing that to others - Nova 1.2 drivers to me though, all the time
×
×
  • Create New...