Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. its the 2nd one
  2. fixed that for you. It was a statement! or was it ?
  3. fixed that for you.
  4. So Hash and I take over as the forum grammar police then 100% way to go
  5. pmsl, we may change it to something else subject to the result of the poll.............I will leave it to the (wise) discretion of the team......but a common phrase often heard is that there is no i in Team
  6. So is Will iTall?@Andy, why ioneabee? ioneabee came from a foreshortened "I wanna be somewhere else" - I was having a particularly bad time at work and it just seemed to suit at the time - happy to say that the line manager himself was "encouraged to leave" about 18 months ago - so I'm in a much happier place now Will needs to be "i've burnt my head again - 'cos I'm too close to the sun"
  7. so Octet (Adrian) our Eatern European friend has been outrageously using iLittle instead of ioneabee and a few other appear to have picked up on this.......... so lets just see where this goes - select your choice above
  8. parked next to me this morning
  9. as I recall - I was spread over the bonnet of humpy's car
  10. oh, wait - i got that wrong .................I am an Eastern European Oligarc..................
  11. I am an afikaan prince and I have $600,000 in bank account that I can't access - if you send me £100 for the paperwork, I will release all the funds into your name and then we can share it when I move back into your country
  12. can't be your car - there's no oil slick behind it iLittle... skiiinnnner (simpsons reference - when I re-looked at it thought it was bit vague)
  13. can't be your car - there's no oil slick behind it
  14. I think i'll go for a 128gb one - I usually buy from ebuyer - any one have any particular preferences ? also - they appear to be laptop size ie 2.5 inch - I take it I'll need a caddy as well ?
  15. I tried to open this up in the office With those words in the title .......... You should have heard the alarm bells sounding
  16. What gets me even more than this is cyclists who use the pavement. Unless its absolutely humping down with rain I typically walk to work, its only just over a mile. Twice so far this week alone I am walking along a narrow ish pavement and a lady on a push bike muscles her way past me. It's pretty narrow so she is very close to me, plus she is going the same direction as me so it does make you jump as she brushes past. Winds me up when theres a perfectly good road to our left, which is plenty wide enough for cars to easily pass her. what winds me up are caravans that muscle past you on perfectly decent zed roads
  17. ioneabee

    2014 Calendar

    so long as you include all those "towed" zeds on the fron cover as a montage
  18. I hope you managed to bankrupt him zeus
  19. what - so mine wasn't constructive
  20. ioneabee

    Cargo net

    you just missed one from octet
  21. :lol: so a flexible waterproof covering or a piece of metalic electrical conducting covering.................hmmm let me think
  22. :scare:
  23. talk to BBK - happened to him as well
×
×
  • Create New...