Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I thought nudity was outlawed over there (if you look very carefully - possibly extract phot and zoom in, then enhance............)
  2. Happy birthday
  3. oh god..................its orange
  4. 'cept I was in the family wagon - she hates going in the zed.......says it hurts her hips.................(awaits feminist jokes)
  5. I would think you'll struggle to sell an oem system - but best of luck
  6. I was bag carrying for the missus - its a bloody good car park that one - nice and wide spaces
  7. covered in bird poop - didn't stop to have a good look, but the wrap still appeared fine (if you like matt orange )
  8. A guy from Portsmouth bought it from Jay .....and then north and westard ..............
  9. if it is - its migrated a fair few miles southward
  10. right by the lift doors and entrance - unmissable
  11. that looks faaaabulous darling
  12. the MOT is a snapshot in time - so yes you would pass - however "technically" if you got stopped by the police and it showed up ......... they could "do" you
  13. I'm VERY disapointed with the answer to No 76
  14. I thought the max they gave was 9 years
  15. except that there's not one of us on here older than 18 ....................in our minds anyway
  16. you can either do the refill - there's a part number here somewhere or buy bosch full blades
  17. just do your usual - lurking around looking suspicious - trench coat on................. you'll spot him sooner or later
  18. whats happened to Clowns piccies - has he finally been caught
  19. bit of an odd question really - as you'd only posted a couple of days before
  20. I wouldn't really say that T3 test is fair currently, as the iPhone 5S and 5C weren't taken into account, and neither was the Z1, but their predecessors were. I'm guessing its because the phones weren't out at the time, but for someone considering a new phone now, it's a bit irrelevant. Especially as you can't even get a new iPhone 5 now Didn't realise that. Thought it was recent. Lol. I got one of these as well - lovely piece of kit - feels nice and solid in the hand as far as features........I probably don't use a tenth of what it can do
  21. this is a difficult one
  22. Eatern? :lol: I've been thinking (it doesn't happen often) what about EU Magpie for Octet - if its shiny it will disappear into his nest
  23. Hugh...........not you
×
×
  • Create New...