Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm about to do a little "work" on mine - what setting should I put the torque on ? I thought it was 105 N.m - but Graham appears to be doing it in imperial ??
  2. technically - yes but ....................... who would persue it so your name is Phil ?????, not Luke
  3. 95 works fine as well - but I wouldn't push it and rather, only use it when you can't get hold of "any" of the above
  4. percussion - gloc, timps, base drum, triangle, rattely things etc etc if you can hit it - she plays it i'll post a short clip of her practicing
  5. Friday afternoon - 4 more sleeps dropped her off last friday
  6. no - he's going to apply 12volts to places that should never recieve electricity
  7. My daughter (10 yrs old) is away in Dorset at the moment with the National Childrens Orchestra - incredible opportunity but she's dreadfully homesick and sobbing down the phone to us - is refusing to come home though its destroying me
  8. heart ruleth head
  9. you drove 150 miles to get bread and milk - surely it would have been easier and quicker to bake your own and milk a cow
  10. I see nothing wrong with those ads
  11. ioneabee

    Piccies

  12. ioneabee

    vredsteins

    From the album: Piccies

  13. ioneabee

    In The Sun 1

    From the album: Piccies

  14. ioneabee

    In The Sun 2

    From the album: Piccies

  15. ioneabee

    In The Sun 3

    From the album: Piccies

×
×
  • Create New...