Jump to content

ioneabee

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,846
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ioneabee

  1. I'm speshial then - they didn't make many of me
  2. ioneabee

    Droolers

    Had 2 builders drooling over the car today as I walked back to it - heard one of them say "look its the GT Edition" - "The Gran Turismo Editions are the best" I didn't bother correcting them just took off in a blaze of thunder with the Berks shouting their loudest
  3. WARNING!!!! iPhones are NOT waterproof!!! They are, however, bulletproof. Go on, try it, go on, I dare you!
  4. Matt - you buckled far too quickly
  5. was that after you installed ios7 ?
  6. I admit to nothing
  7. so - couple of sandwhiches and a pie, some orange squash and you'll get quite a bit more out her I reckon - once the hyper mode kicks in she'll go and go until lights out and maybe not even then
  8. I'm not commenting at all
  9. or no words..................and just big ti.........I mean pictures
  10. I bet those snow bikes wanted to stay well clear of his "jet stream"
  11. we know you just like to look at the pictures
  12. in the Nismo ? if you'd have gone down the M5 - you would have passed me - I was out and about on Saturday (as far as Warrick Uni anyway)
  13. in between - but if you put a lot on it will be glossy, however, you're more likely to get throw from it - use sparingly - it'll last ages
  14. I know where all immigrants live
  15. yea - its back up and running http://maps.yourgmap.com/v/7_1me_350z-370z-uk.html so anyone who's slipped off or wants adding - pop me a pm
  16. oh, right - sorry
  17. 8.16 v 8.17
  18. no - thats 100th of a second
  19. sales have just reached 1 billion $
  20. to apply - I just use one of those kitchen sponges with the green scourer on one side (use the sponge not the scourer) one sponge will last at least 3 or 4 applications ie 12 - 16 tyres (on average)
  21. so when you getting a 370 then
  22. best typo I've seen for a while
  23. meguairs endurance tyre gel
×
×
  • Create New...