Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. Look awesome dude, white wheels on Azure FTW I have the OEM wheels in the garage ready for winter and way toying with spraying them white. However they will be ridiculous to keep clean in the winter. I have not long had my RAYS powder-coated white and they look awesome, also did similar to you with the centre caps. You will get bored of cleaning them VERY quickly
  2. Nice Will Though I'd also take the one Mike posted......yummy!!
  3. Full car pics? or did you only get the fronts refurbed? Look good so far
  4. I'm about to go through the process with the Nissan in B/mouth. will let you know
  5. I'm sure SMD told me that BBK doesn't even charge!
  6. If I end up throwing a lot of money at the spray job I had also thought of doing this as it looks far cleaner. However with the bank account looking like it does I will end up spraying them in the garage and fitting them myself
  7. mattross1313

    Banzai

    Was talking to the owner of that car (or another member of the TB crew) - the car was driven to JAE with the shed attached
  8. wanted to go there last time I was in London, but the queue was huge!! Still want to go back though, a few people have suggested its the best BBQ place in the city.
  9. Get in line hehe
  10. Second pic for me dude
  11. True story
  12. All looking good matey. nope, if anything they will sound better!! mine were new when fitted - and sounded good. Then come back from our Euro roadtrip (3k miles) and now sound even nicer
  13. Just read the thread over on the GTR forum. Wow, what a bunch of herberts!!
  14. How many bolts did he break? I had hoped to pop round in the afternoon and say hello as Im only around the corner. But got tied up doing my many chores
  15. Saw that pic of FaceBook Clown, really really nice photo (and subject). Did I read that you don't know who this person is? I really like street photographs but am always scared of asking people, or just shooting quickly (which can probably look a bit creepy). How do you play it?
  16. As chance would have it, did I just see you driving up Dorchester high street this afternoon? We were just heading home
  17. Awesome upgrade dude! I'm rather jealous
  18. Wheels look awesome, and your collection of parts look tasty too
  19. Good work in not modding haha this forum can do that to some.most people! Like your mods so far, very tasteful
  20. I am looking into this right now too. Corrosion/perforation cover is 12 years. However if it is intact an untreated stone chip then you are out luck. Which could well be that on the roof - I also have a few of those. But, if it is rust bubbling or starting to come through from underneath then you might have a chance. I also read they nissan will check your service history as apparently there are stamps for paint checks. No stamps = No warranty work. Let us know how you get on
  21. As above. Quick job to do as long as you have small hands
  22. Always liked these. They get a lot of stick for being a Ford, but they are gorgeous!
  23. Not tried online yet - want to complete story mode fully. But the few videos I've seen on YouTube look most amusing.
  24. Legend!
  25. Not sure on sound, but it helps take some of the strain/flex from the exhaust system. If its is a little out of line when bolting up flanges etc it could be stress further up the system. Which is why I opted for the Cobra Y-Pipe as opposed to the Stillen (I think) as it had no flexis.
×
×
  • Create New...