I've done a few missions with Michael now, but just moseying around for an hour, getting into some trouble with the 5-0 etc.
Dude, I also did the mission with the aliens!? WTF haha
Game arrived
I had issues registering on iFruit and linking my gamer tag on ipad/iphone, but doing it on a laptop worked fine although now having trouble signing in, i think its just the volume of people trying.
Forward thinking there dude!!
Good work
No game update here - checked the emails and found a tracking number. It only arrived at the local depot this morning so doubt it will get pushed out until tomorrow. But fingers crossed the above it true about them continuing until 4pm
Annoyingly the postie has been already to work and there is no sign of the game one of three things has happened.
1) Amazon suck and have not delivered
2) My hilarious colleagues have hidden it from me
3) its been delivered to my house....which is a long shot.
Welcome in matey plenty of good info here, I also joined up after selling my MR2 but didn't buy a Zed for a good while. Hopefully you find the right one soon enough
Good tip on the app, will grab that now
I also have to sit at work all day, and have climbing tomorrow after work. Going to be a long night when i get home haha.
Post JAE Update
Been looking at the Tommy K replica rear badge since Japfest, and as we were literally over the road from the traders area I caved and bought one! Got rid of the burger badge on the rear as I was never the biggest fan on it. Then an impulse purchase whilst wandering around on Saturday - a neo-chrome oil filler cap (to match my nuts & knob). All in all a successful show
Yeah I picked up Modern Warfare from Tesco's when it came out, just walked in and they had loads on the shelves
I Pre-ordered this time as on the odd occasion you can get it the day before release (if your lucky).
Hey Papa - when i was driving on the roadtrip i noticied more volume/drony on the longer days. I put it down to the exhaust getting hot after such long drives in sunny weather. Keep an eye
As said before, we are opposite and will have 3 gazebos joined together. If the weather sucks you guys are welcome to huddle in with us. We will have lights, music, and cover from the rain just bring beer/nibbles.