Jump to content

mattross1313

Members
  • Posts

    2,774
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mattross1313

  1. I'm happy either way. If some months are quiet feel free to move my pics around - if that helps share them out and allow polls for more months. This is a great idea, why not limit it to Christmas. Can we not get scantly clad ladies for things like Easter, Star Wars Day, Valentines Day.....erm.....Happy September day. etc
  2. I didn't know they did it in orange?
  3. We bought some a little while back for the misses Evo. The website said it was indeed road/MOT legal, and it was indeed cheap for the amount we got. It did however look shite. From far away (really far away) the lights looked to have a nice tint, however get anywhere near the car and it was cheap. just my 2p.
  4. Looking good BBK The net is one of the little additions gained from a facelift Zed. I asked the same a while back as I wanted one
  5. So it's not just the payments/retail industry where project managers are a bunch of Herbert's?
  6. I work for a very large payments company, our department develop & provide mobile retail applications (iOS, WinMo, Win 8 etc) for high street stores (mobile payment, tablet retail, inventory). All interesting stuff, and always get to play with the latest gadgets I'm also a Test Analyst - It's my job to report defects in Will's work :lol:
  7. Aaaaaah you git!!
  8. Now sold, Mods feel free to lock if needed
  9. They are surprisingly good in the snow despite what people think. I have had 3 MR2's over the years and my tubby was awesome in the ice/snow. With all that weight (engine) over the driving wheels you get a lot of grip. Just as long as you drive sensibly and not like a spoon.
  10. Nice motor matey, and great pics - love the front on pic backing onto the bridge
  11. Can only find one on my Photobucket showing the full car (below). I'll try and wire up my hard-drive this week and pull out some of the JAE photos.
  12. No worries chap, amusing read Be good to see you guys today.....well most of you, seems Andy isn't making the effort! Haha. Parello - there were 2 pics a while back I think but they weren't the best. I'll try and upload a few either from today's meet, or I should have a few from JAE on file somewhere
  13. Quite possibly wins the prize for the ugliest GR-R I've seen around. *goes off to look at the 458 thread for some nice styling *
  14. Those pieces look really nice dude - I am hoping to try my hand at this soon as the process looks easy (isn) for small items, and the centre dash is key on my list. This has helped me see how awesome it will look. The only thing that caught my eye right away was the pattern angle differences between the cubby lid and the main console panel. They could have at least matches the angles of the weave when the dipped it.
  15. gorgeous wheels!! and now they have been reduced they are a steal!
  16. Holy Moly!!
  17. A sensible post there Flexi....you feeling OK mate? As above though, more than likely a good reason for this.
  18. Looking nice mate!! I was VERY close to buying a set of these wheels for my Zed too. But the initial costs were too much for me. Look awesome though. However, you defo need to get it slammed. I've not long fitted Eibach springs as I couldn't justify Coilovers, and the drop is more than I expected. Maybe do this? and also get some beefy tyres on the rear And whats wrong with White wheels?!!
  19. http://www.buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/this-is-the-best-twitter-conversation-you-will Hopefully not a repost, great thread!! good to see big companies having a laugh with Social media. All looks legit if you check individual Twitter feeds
  20. give or take 100 miles each way, could you not drive up if you have a car big enough to fit the TV into? at least then you know it's packed safely and not getting chucked about in a van.
  21. Corner to corner from me too matey
  22. Some of these stories are unbelievable, there really are some worrying people on the roads. I agree with a few of the above folks, I will now almost always drive with my lights on, regardless of time of day. It doesn't help me see any more, but it helps the car be seen by other road users. Quite literally laughed out loud in the office reading that just now. Kudo's
  23. I'm no help on fitting the diffuser, but I would be very sure that the stock bumper needs to stay on. They are pretty flexible when not mounted so it might end up all wonky etc as it won't hold true shape.
×
×
  • Create New...